Los Shorts

Items not spawning in.

I had just recently purchased DayZ a few days ago and had no problems with it up until about 24 hours ago. It seems like whatever server I am in, whether there are 30 people or no one in it, and no matter where I go (NW Airfield, Balota Airfield), no items seem to spawn in any of the buildings. Can someone help me out?

Loot distribution has undergone some refinements since version 0.58 was released approximately 24 hours previously.

I have obtained the basics for survival, stocked some reserves in a barrel (persistence is working), dropped a crafted backpack also with some supplies successfully on a popular public hive server (DayZTV 1stpp).

Please take the time to browse through the Forums, this will certainly help to resolve your troubles.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/228363-stable-branch-058-discussion/

OP,

Items aren't spawning in the jails at the airfields currently it seems. Try checking the tents/barracks/hangars instead. Of course, it just might be that people looted the area before you and sucked it dry. :)

id say persistance works, I made a fire today b/c i was damp , logged out, came back on 5 hours later and the damn fire was still blazing..good thing the server wasn't full!

2upz2oj.jpg

and yes i started using the gamma/brightness cheat today!- my first week these guys come running up on me in the dark and killed me..Me being the genius i am i went to get my stuff back, spawned at a dock so i grabbed an ak w/no clip and some camo gear, head up the coast after them, sneaking all the way, out of nowhere these guys come running up on me again yelling I have your gear{i have your gear, lol..guess i know how they seen me now--thats only gamma, obviously

Edited by KandyCid

id say persistance works, I made a fire today b/c i was damp , logged out, came back on 5 hours later and the damn fire was still blazing..good thing the server wasn't full!

2upz2oj.jpg

They glow until a reset, after that they're persistent but invisible right now.

They glow until a reset, after that they're persistent but invisible right now.

neve thought about reusing a fireplace, dont have much need for them atm, see few animals and im water proof, usually when i shoot at sum1 the alt out of the game

-ill drop a fire, dry off and split