Sign in to follow this  
Toperek1990 (DayZ)

I've bumped into the most dangerous bandit group in chernarus [2:36]

hahaha these are the most dangerous bandits I've ever seen :lol:  I hope I will never meet them :o

• Like 1

That was painful to watch...

They looked like they were just goofing around, you had a gun, and they were trying to melee you...

You could have smoked at least two of them with one magazine in that situation, hah.

Well done.

They aint that dangerous if they are that easy to beat and you fired first so who is the bandit?

the "dangerous" was ironic :) and what I was supposed to do? wait for them to chop my face off? :)

• Like 1

Well done, beating 3 guys is pretty tough. It's a typical situation - 3 people gang on you, even though you have nothing they would want. Maybe your helmet, but hell it's only cosmetical at this point any way, innit? Finding a CR75 takes no effort, just a little scavenging. So they payed with their life and their gear for attacking you. Maybe next time they will be less offensive.  

Edited by S3V3N
  • Like 1

Buffoons.  But you shouldn't have shot them first.  I am usually for a "talk first, shoot later" approach.  Usually.

I just saw what were they up to bro :) If I didnt shoot I would get my face chopped off ;)