Sign in to follow this  
shadow_moses

Arma 3 and the DayZ Mod.

Hey Everyone, 

Been a long time since I have been around these parts. I have been really missing this game. For me DayZ SA is not the same game. I like DayZ SA but its not the same. So anyway I was thinking (I would hope that I am not the 1st person to think of this.) was anyone brought up the topic of moving this mod to Arma 3. I have seen other mods moved over to Arma 3. Was wondering why this mod has not been moved over? I searched a little bit for this topic and could not come up with anything solid. 

Shadow Moses OG

Edited by ShadowMosesOG

Hey man.

Since Bohemia Interactive is developing DayZ SA they won't allow DayZ Mod being ported to Arma 3, sort of. You should try vanilla DayZ Mod for Arma 2 again. It's fun times and a lot has happened since you last played. Hackers are gone and base building is in.

Here is the rolling change log for the upcoming patch and you can find a list of vanilla DayZ Mod servers here.

Have fun!

Edited by vinyljunkie
  • Like 4

Hey Everyone, 

Been a long time since I have been around these parts. I have been really missing this game. For me DayZ SA is not the same game. I like DayZ SA but its not the same. So anyway I was thinking (I would hope that I am not the 1st person to think of this.) was anyone brought up the topic of moving this mod to Arma 3. I have seen other mods moved over to Arma 3. Was wondering why this mod has not been moved over? I searched a little bit for this topic and could not come up with anything solid. 

Shadow Moses OG

It was done already, it was called zoombies! BIS shut them down.. was a sad day. Its the only reason i own arma 3 TBH

Edited by B@ker

Thanks everyone for the input. I hear those asshats at CCG have an Arma 3 Dayz Overpoch but I refuse to play there because the founder is the biggest douche nozzle I have ever seen on the interwebs. I have played Breaking point and its good but its not DayZ. Sad that Zoombies was shut down and I have been watching the 2017 Mod.

Sad thing is I have DayZ SA and its not even the same.. Plus I cant remember the last time I saw a Zombie in the game. 

There actually IS an arma 3 dayz mod , look in your steam workshops for A3 dayz , it just came out and it's pretty damn cool ... I killed some guy tonight for his helicopter he was just crouching by a zombie (I had some regret but not much as I was playing arma 3 gaha). Search it up its fun and is only 3 GB.

Ive been searching. Cant find what you claim?! I got breaking point but I am sure you are not talking about that. Is it exile with zombies or what?

Damn I wish zoombie would come back, so I could try that out. Seemed awesome.

Breaking Point mod is the closest to it.  Great mod, worth a play.

You didn't mention that the lead dev is an asshole, and the admins ban without reason. 

Look up some stories on google, im sure you can find some shit talk - and most of it is usually true when it comes to breaking point.

Ive stopped playing simply because of the horrid administration team. They simply dont give a flying fuck about the playerbase.

Ive been searching. Cant find what you claim?! I got breaking point but I am sure you are not talking about that. Is it exile with zombies or what?

Damn I wish zoombie would come back, so I could try that out. Seemed awesome.

I actually played it for a little while - even streamed it because the gameplay was actually super fun.

Too bad they had to take it down - fucking bastards knew that everyone would flock to a port of dayz to arma 3.