Sign in to follow this  
Senodog

Fake People/Mannequin Traps

Can't believe no one thought of this before but I will start. 

So after watching the film Enemy at the gates I had a idea that during the mannequin's scene when Erwin Konig (The German sniper) tricks the Soviet snipers several times with a mannequin which he dressed up in a sniper uniform with a rifle.

I think this ability should be added to trick people and camping snipers so they reveal there positions to you also the ability to add and remove clothes, guns and equipment and be able to lay down the mannequin and put in in a human type pose like the prone position and the thing is with the human eye they would see it as another human being from a far making it be the most perfect trap for snipers and amazing for counter-snipers as the person if there a bandit would shoot revealing them selves with the muzzle flash or the sound direction it comes from.

most people are now saying "Its too OP" we'll to answer that there's a catch if the mannequin get shot the gear and even a chance of the mannequin gets ruined if a mannequin is ruined most of it body parts would break off making it useless and a 1-2 time use item and also you need to get all the stuff necessary to make it (Arms, legs, head and body) but after finding all that your set you craft it and have to carry it in your hands, So to say it sounds OP but the work it requires to build it and carry it into a new position would be hard work leave your thoughts down below or just give me beans if you like it. I need beans to feed meh family please feed them

• Like 3

Your avatar looks like a blow up fuck doll wearing a balaclava, is that the prototype? 

• Like 1

Your avatar looks like a blow up fuck doll wearing a balaclava, is that the prototype? 

Bfffffff XD Maybe halp me I cant breath

• Like 1

Ok so after that little chat so back on topic what do you think about dis idea?

Hmmm, how'd we miss this thread.

Back on topic please. i am gonna have a tidy up.

• Like 2

Well gee, after a cleanup it appears there are only about 4 worthwhile (and that's debatable) posts.

Keep on the topic or we'll just close it off.

Cheers

• Like 2

So Groover explain to us why in all you infinite internet wizdom that you left this comment on display ? ^^

Or is that deemed as appropriate also ?

Pfff come on man if your gonna clean up this topic do it properly please

Hmmm, how'd we miss this thread.

Back on topic please. i am gonna have a tidy up.

• Like 1

So Groover explain to us why in all you infinite internet wizdom that you left this comment on display ? ^^

You missed the good part, lol.

On topic I think inflatable "party dolls" would be a great addition for distractions and company for us lone wolfs.

Anyway, Good idea Senodog, a bit niche maybe at this point in development but finding some mannequins set up could create some pretty, awesomely, bizzare circumstances for people to come across.

I think we may need a clothing store before we have reason to find mannequins  B)

Well is was on topic.....

• Like 1

Beans, wanna reenact this.

https://youtu.be/nzZWmXRaT3k

Hahaa I knew that link would be for IAL, I thought you would of posted the scene where he is in the video shop talking to the mannequins like they are real people..                                                                

I thought that scene was really powerful tbh.. a realistic depiction of a lonely crazy guy living by himself in a big city.. I have a serious fetish for post apocalypse movies.. i make short films and i plan to shoot one in brisbane city on xmas day this year when its quite as hell and no traffic around.. I'm rambling.. however there is a point !

I'm gonna use the word "mannies" for mannequins here on in  

The more i think of this idea the more I like it.. Tho the only situations I can think of is seedy and bizzare ones.. I could imagine a male char dressed in womens clothing, bare foot, running through cherno with a manny under his arm screaming "I'm freeee!!" Or especially setting them up in windows in popular locations.. people moving through those areas at night would have a pretty damn unpleasant time  :D