Kilroy92

Thanks you

Thank you, to the person that left an M4 lying around in a building on the No Killing on Sight Server :)  Its my first one XD

quality thread

Quality reply.

OP: grats on your first m4. I have a few hundred hours in and still havent seen one.

• Like 1

Quality reply.

OP: grats on your first m4. I have a few hundred hours in and still havent seen one.

Imma be real for a sec, the M4 isn't too much too be proud of. The AK Family gets it done just as well.....

EDIT: It has brought to my attention that i need to be moar happy, so here is an obligatory "congratufuckinglations" on your M4. Enjoy!

congrats.png?dl=1

Edited by WilBischof

Imma be real for a sec, the M4 isn't too much too be proud of. The AK Family gets it done just as well.....

Nonono, shh shh, shhhhh. Only good thoughts in this thread.

• Like 1

Oh i understand lol im usually packing an akm and an aks74u in my bag for backup. But i have seen almost every gun in the game but still havent seen the m4.

Seriously, are there any truly no kos servers? I was on a server last week that was advertised on the server list as "friendly, no kos." I got kos'd. some days i like all the pvp stuff, some days i just would like to run around and have friendly interactions without worrying that everybody on the server wants to kill me.

Seriously, are there any truly no kos servers? I was on a server last week that was advertised on the server list as "friendly, no kos." I got kos'd. some days i like all the pvp stuff, some days i just would like to run around and have friendly interactions without worrying that everybody on the server wants to kill me.

No, there's not and it's not enforceable. If that server is a public server they're actually violating the server hosting rules.

There's no such thing as a "No KoS server". 

You will never be totally safe.

• Like 1

i figured no kos servers were just a myth, like bigfoot and female orgasms.