Sign in to follow this  
Jonnierambo88

The Best Way To Get An M4 Dayz SA 0.57

I decided to make a short video showing how I got my first m4 of 0.57 and discuss why this is the best strategy for you to also use and get your hands on one! PLUS face cam for the first time.....

Please let me know what you think !

without watching the video, the answer is kill some kid naive enough to pay for duping service/hacks

• Like 5

without watching the video, the answer is kill some kid naive enough to pay for duping service/hacks

after watching the video, you've about summed it up

• Like 2

This is hardly the best way. The best way is to go the the Nw airfieid and find a fully kitted out m4 just laying in the ATC.  Then falling off the firestation roof ten minutes later in a laggy fest and dying,

This is hardly the best way. The best way is to go the the Nw airfieid and find a fully kitted out m4 just laying in the ATC.  Then falling off the firestation roof ten minutes later in a laggy fest and dying,

lucky you

Edited by hools

After watching the video, I feel that you should change the title to –

The Best "WEE" To Get An M4 Dayz SA 0.57

• Like 2

thanks haha, now I feel glad knowing I didnt waste any mins of my life for that result