DemonGroover

Day Z Urban Legends

So I haven't played DayZ for a while now, because of something that happened about 2 months back. I had made my way up to stary and was looting, when a couple of zombies chased me. They kept chasing me and chasing me. I ran up hills, through buildings, even wasted mags on them but they didn't die. I realised I should just log off. So I logged off and came back in. And they were all around me. Everywhere. I couldn't move or so anything. The scary thing is, they had no skin, they were just bones and flesh and scary shit. I was trapped in a room as well. Was a hacker fucking with me. Doubt it, no hacker could do this. I managed to take some screenshots before a gut wrenching scream was let out and I died.

http://imgur.com/Z6fuiHf

http://imgur.com/Z6fuiHf,1ISKrRH,flHMiBn,Y2GKmrT,RG6RT05#1

http://imgur.com/Z6fuiHf,1ISKrRH,flHMiBn,Y2GKmrT,RG6RT05#2

http://imgur.com/Z6fuiHf,1ISKrRH,flHMiBn,Y2GKmrT,RG6RT05#3

http://imgur.com/Z6fuiHf,1ISKrRH,flHMiBn,Y2GKmrT,RG6RT05#4

Edit: The 4th one I edited a bit and forgot to take out the middle blue render thing. :D

Edited by ltsmiles
  • Like 1

long time ago i remember meeting this guy that told me he had found a radio (in some versions this item could spawn due to a bug or hack if i remember right) and that it could be used at the radio station (you know that place with the big antenna) and if you did, you would be able to know all the heli crash locations with coordinates. I couldnt confirm it but it was interesting

This is true.  There is a radio signal from Green Mountain that gives out coords to some of the deer stand locations (in Russian i think).

i heard one time they were going to make a sequel to the dayz mod, but it was going like its own game or something. probably just a rumor

Everyone knows the zombie driving a green lada in the green mountain is real. Its always driving over you when you are trying to cross a road there no joke.

From the Moderator section it's self.

There is a sort of creature that lurks in a forest on a random server every night which is random, when a player enters the forest a certain sound will be heard that's sounds like a faint heart beat, it starts of slow at first bit as you go further and further into the darkness it will grow considerably *thud...thud...THUD* once the sound hits it's peak a new sound will play saying "I SEE YOUUUuuuu" in a staticy disembodied voice, and at that exact moment in time a pair of large white orbs will light up in front of you and a solid mist forms...the lights blind you and the next thing you know you're at the dead screen...

A rare image of the creature from a distance, you have to look closely

monster.png

Theres a mission called Chenarus Apocalypse Part 3 what if you go off the road and into the forest a thing like this shows up. Although theres no noise your screen does get darker o.o

Hello Survivors of Chernarus (and other places), I'm new to this forum, but I got a story to tell you. (This one is 95% true)

It was a sunny afternoon in Elektro. I was searching around the city for loots and weapons. Then I went toward this church. Once I went in, the first thing I found was a Holy Book. Still being new to DayZ at the time, I thought it would do some good. Therefore, I picked it up and putted it in my inventory.

However, once I left the inventory screen, a priest zombie appeared out of nowhere and attacked me. I managed to kill him with my M4 (which is a dumb thing to do since gunfire attracts zeds and bandits). Because of that, around 20 Zeds poured into the church. I had no choice but to open fire.

I kept mowing down the Zeds, but more kept coming. Eventually, I ran out of STANAGs for my M4. I tried to escape, but Zeds are blocking my escape. They kept attacking me until I almost ran out of blood. Knowing that I'm going to die soon, I decided to give up and went to a corner in order to say my last words. However, as my last word came out of my mouth, my blood went back to full and I got at least 6 STANAGs. As if God himself saved me, I regained my hope for survival and started fighting my way out.

Once I escaped, I was baffled. How was that even possible, I thought. Then I remembered; A holy book was in my inventory.

I later found out that the holy book is basically useless. But maybe, just maybe, it has secret powers, such as the power to save someone.

I hope you enjoy this story :)

Edited by STRiiK3R115

Now, this story sounds like BS, but i'm pretty sure it was a hacker.

This may sound a little odd to most, but i often try to get kidnapped. Always fun to see what they want you to do, lol.

So i get kidnapped at Pusta by a group boasting Silinced M4's, an Sa.58 and a SAW. They already have another captive - An old friend i teamed with a few weeks back. So they take us the the Woods outside Orlovets, Where i see another group a around 8 players heading towards us. For a moment, i'm expecting a Firefight, and we were brought here as Bait or a distraction, but then i realize these guys are working with my captors.

The secound group is poorly equipped - Mostly AKMs, low-level Armalites and a fewee enfields 

At this point, its getting dark and we start to head to NWAF. After stopping several times to loot and rest, its gotten so dark i turn my gamma up. We are heading through the woods near Stary when we notice one of the group members is missing. However no one really pays much attention and we keep moving for around a minute or so when the lead man - Carrying a Sa.58 - Shoots up into the air and his death message pops up. By this point the first guy to go missing is screaming in side chat about being sucked in the trees. As we are about to move, A Red chrmlight Slowly descends from the trees, and hovers in the center of our little gathering for a few secounds before some idiot with an Enfield shoots it. 

This is when shit got weird

A very high-pitched scream comes from above us and lasts about 10 secounds, and several of the Kidnappers abort. The guy with the SAW starts spraying the trees - the rest of the group follows. One by one, everyone is pulled into the trees, in orde of who started shooting first. Ofcourse me and my friend are unarmed, and strangely this Hacker/Creature spares us, While flying off into the night, Playing the screaming sound in the distance. 

Then i logged

• Like 5

I have another legend to tell...

We all know about...GREEN MOUNTAIN.

Now, some say that there is a very religious cult of bandits who worship...THE TOWER OF GREEN MOUNTAIN. Now, no one knows who they really are because, whoever seen them never make it out alive.

Usually, they can be found in the wood near.....................THE GREEN MOUNTAIN. They can also be found scattered around Chernarus. Some say that often, they chanted out loud at their campsites and danced around the campfire. So beware, if you hear any chanting of some sort, do not, I repeat, DO NOT approach the sound of the chanting because who knew that the chanting belong to the people that worship..............THE GREEN MOUNTAIN. You have been warned.

There is a very vague story about a survivor (two actually) who encountered the cult. One night, this survivor (we will call him Strelok) was hiking in the forest near the Green Mountain ​when he became unconscious for an unknown reason. He was never seen or heard from again....

.....Until the very next night. When Strelok's friend (we will call him Ace) was looting in the Green Mountain, he noticed a very dark humanoid figure on top of the tower. He climbed to the top to check it out. When he reached the top, he noticed that the figure was actually a survivor, with no weapon or anything on him.

Strange, he thought. When he checked this survivor's nametag, his heart sank. Strelok. The same man who disappeared a night ago.

"Strelok, you almost scared me," Ace said. "What happened to your stuff man?"

No reply.

"Hello, you there? Can you hear me?"

Still no reply.

"You either can't hear or you must be afk," Ace then typed in Direct Chat.

Once he pressed "Enter", at the same time, Strelok turned 180 and started walking toward the railing.

"Uh dude, what are you doing?" No reply.

"Dude, you are going to fall off!" Still no reply.

Then, Strelok started chanting in gibberish. A few seconds after that, he went over the railings

"FUCK!" Ace watched as his former friend hit the ground. Oddly, no death message appeared.

"That was fucked up", Ace said under his breath, but once he turned around to go back down, a bandit appeared out of nowhere.

"What the?" Ace said, before filling up the bandit with bullets. However, the bandit didn't die. 

"Oh shit" Ace said. That was the last thing he said. No one ever hear from him ever again.

End of story.

• Like 1

Green mountain cultists you say?  That reminds me of this one time I decided to go out looting alone...

It was a fairly average Chernarussian night, the crickets were chirping, the grass and trees rustling in the wind, average stuff.  Well I needed to get to Zelenegorsk, and green mountain just happened to be on the way.  Now I decided to head through green mountain, I usually had pretty good luck finding a vehicle and enough car parts to get it running, but this time was different.  As I approached the mountain from the north, the weather took a rather drastic turn for the worse.  Storm clouds rolled in, and the wind picked up a fair bit, bending the trees with its might.  A soft tinkle of rain quickly turned to a downpour, and my body temperature plummeted.  Without heat-packs, I knew I was going to get an infection, so I quickly booked in up the hill, hoping to find a tinder box or perhaps some heat-packs in the tower.

As I neared the tower, I though I was hearing voices, so I quickly dropped to a low prone, quietly creeping up the side of the hill leading to the mountain.  As I got closer, I could see that a campfire was lit, and burning fairly brightly in the center of the GM compound.  Now as I got closer, I could hear the voices very clearly.  They spoke in a flat monotone voice, chanting in unison about some "Monolith."  I also realized something else very strange, the closer I got to the fire, and subsequently the tower, the less horrendous  the weather became.  As I crept around the base of the tower, the rain had come to but a soft drizzle, and I managed to get a good view on the group of chanters.  It was a hodge-podge group of survivors, all wearing various armaments, no two of them equipped the same.  They were leaning left and right in synch, chanting their strangeness in pace, all of them sporting this haunting monotone voice.

Now being a sensible person, I figured that I should probably leave before I outstayed my welcome, I quietly crept backwards, away from the fire, until I heard a loud SNAP from a small branch breaking underfoot.  I quickly froze, terrified that the chanting crazies might have heard me motions, but they remained where they were, chanting and leaning, completely oblivious to the sudden and loud disturbance.  Confused at this occurrence, I brought myself to one knee, eliciting another loud CRACK from the blasted branch below me.  Again, they did not waver, their chanting continuing as it was.  My curiosity piqued, I slowly crouch-walked to the group, circling them as they chanted.  None of them broke the chant, or even looked at me, they simply continued, as if in an unbreakable trance.  I decided enough was enough and took my leave, creeping away to the south, heading for the main gate.  As I got further from the tower, the weather again worsened, dropping buckets of rain down through the trees and onto me.  Determined not to die of hypothermia, I quickly stood to my feet and began sprinting away.  However, as I did so, I began to hear a very low, base-like hum from the tower, then in slowly rose to that of tinnitus.  As it reached the apex of it's pitch, my character dropped to the ground, unconscious.  As I was unconscious, I began to hear what sounded like distant loudspeakers, shouting out orders in Russian, though the volume warbled in an out, making it impossible to distinguish words.  This lasted for around thirty seconds, then it faded away and my timer ended, bringing me back to consciousness.

Not wanting to tempt fate a third time, I quickly ran away from the place, as fast as I could.  I kept running past Zelenogorsk, all the way to the coast where I finally stopped.  I found a bush, and logged out for the night, trying to figure out what had just happened.

I haven't been back to Green Mountain since.

• Like 4

So I've been gone for quite some time but one thing that has kept with me is the haunting of my server I used to run.

Let's begin. This was back in the 1.7.1 era maybe earlier. Anyway me and my two buddies were just doing our own thing on my locked and password protected server. We were heading up to the NW airfield to practice some zombie sniping. All was going well he was using his DMR and I was messing around with variants of the M4 and M16. After about a hour we felt we had enough practice in and we would venture in to the airfield and resupply on ammo and maybe pick up a few extra weapons for fun. So we piled in to our UAZ and drove onto the tarmac. We got through the first hangers on the North East side, the fire station, control tower, and the barracks. 

Now is here is where things get...weird... As we pull into the first of the two hangers on the North West side of the airfield all seemed fine. We grabbed some ammo we found and where just sitting there waiting for my other buddy ot meet up with us. He was at the south east side barracks. He finally arrives! We kill the 3 zombies that were still tailing him and were discussing what to do next when a "man" dressed as a survivor ran in to the hanger. He stopped, looked at us three...then hopped in our UAZ in the driver seat. He slowly turned his head and looked right at me looking at him! I looked around the hanger very quickly and realized there were four of us total...THERE WAS ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE THREE! I raised my M4 and unloaded a whole 30rd clip into the driver side windshield. He slumped at the wheel. I hopped in to the driver side so his body slumped out on to the ground of the hanger. We all just sat there in a triangle formation around the body...in disbelief. I checked the body to see his name was "man". I checked my server logs and we were the only ones on...Period.

The next day we were back up there doing roughly the same thing talking about what happened yesterday... As I walk by the industrial area near the fire station the one with the gate....the Gate opens up and hits and kills me. One of my buddies was right behind me and he said there was NOTHING around me at all. No zombies or nothing!

So I figured maybe it was a fluke and just a once in a lifetime thing to have happen....Man I wish... It happened one more time.... I was driving through Electro in my old hatchback when another gate (the one to the fire station) swung open and I smashed through it. I was so confused but figured it was a zombie. Till I got to Cherno and every gate I drove by swung open...and there was no zombies.

I uninstalled that server package and changed to a different one. 

Never happened again...

• Like 1

Green mountain cultists you say?  That reminds me of this one time I decided to go out looting alone...

It was a fairly average Chernarussian night, the crickets were chirping, the grass and trees rustling in the wind, average stuff.  Well I needed to get to Zelenegorsk, and green mountain just happened to be on the way.  Now I decided to head through green mountain, I usually had pretty good luck finding a vehicle and enough car parts to get it running, but this time was different.  As I approached the mountain from the north, the weather took a rather drastic turn for the worse.  Storm clouds rolled in, and the wind picked up a fair bit, bending the trees with its might.  A soft tinkle of rain quickly turned to a downpour, and my body temperature plummeted.  Without heat-packs, I knew I was going to get an infection, so I quickly booked in up the hill, hoping to find a tinder box or perhaps some heat-packs in the tower.

As I neared the tower, I though I was hearing voices, so I quickly dropped to a low prone, quietly creeping up the side of the hill leading to the mountain.  As I got closer, I could see that a campfire was lit, and burning fairly brightly in the center of the GM compound.  Now as I got closer, I could hear the voices very clearly.  They spoke in a flat monotone voice, chanting in unison about some "Monolith."  I also realized something else very strange, the closer I got to the fire, and subsequently the tower, the less horrendous  the weather became.  As I crept around the base of the tower, the rain had come to but a soft drizzle, and I managed to get a good view on the group of chanters.  It was a hodge-podge group of survivors, all wearing various armaments, no two of them equipped the same.  They were leaning left and right in synch, chanting their strangeness in pace, all of them sporting this haunting monotone voice.

Now being a sensible person, I figured that I should probably leave before I outstayed my welcome, I quietly crept backwards, away from the fire, until I heard a loud SNAP from a small branch breaking underfoot.  I quickly froze, terrified that the chanting crazies might have heard me motions, but they remained where they were, chanting and leaning, completely oblivious to the sudden and loud disturbance.  Confused at this occurrence, I brought myself to one knee, eliciting another loud CRACK from the blasted branch below me.  Again, they did not waver, their chanting continuing as it was.  My curiosity piqued, I slowly crouch-walked to the group, circling them as they chanted.  None of them broke the chant, or even looked at me, they simply continued, as if in an unbreakable trance.  I decided enough was enough and took my leave, creeping away to the south, heading for the main gate.  As I got further from the tower, the weather again worsened, dropping buckets of rain down through the trees and onto me.  Determined not to die of hypothermia, I quickly stood to my feet and began sprinting away.  However, as I did so, I began to hear a very low, base-like hum from the tower, then in slowly rose to that of tinnitus.  As it reached the apex of it's pitch, my character dropped to the ground, unconscious.  As I was unconscious, I began to hear what sounded like distant loudspeakers, shouting out orders in Russian, though the volume warbled in an out, making it impossible to distinguish words.  This lasted for around thirty seconds, then it faded away and my timer ended, bringing me back to consciousness.

Not wanting to tempt fate a third time, I quickly ran away from the place, as fast as I could.  I kept running past Zelenogorsk, all the way to the coast where I finally stopped.  I found a bush, and logged out for the night, trying to figure out what had just happened.

I haven't been back to Green Mountain since.

You must be lucky to get out of that place. Who knew what would happen to you when you are found by these.....strange survivors.

So I've been gone for quite some time but one thing that has kept with me is the haunting of my server I used to run.

Let's begin. This was back in the 1.7.1 era maybe earlier. Anyway me and my two buddies were just doing our own thing on my locked and password protected server. We were heading up to the NW airfield to practice some zombie sniping. All was going well he was using his DMR and I was messing around with variants of the M4 and M16. After about a hour we felt we had enough practice in and we would venture in to the airfield and resupply on ammo and maybe pick up a few extra weapons for fun. So we piled in to our UAZ and drove onto the tarmac. We got through the first hangers on the North East side, the fire station, control tower, and the barracks. 

Now is here is where things get...weird... As we pull into the first of the two hangers on the North West side of the airfield all seemed fine. We grabbed some ammo we found and where just sitting there waiting for my other buddy ot meet up with us. He was at the south east side barracks. He finally arrives! We kill the 3 zombies that were still tailing him and were discussing what to do next when a "man" dressed as a survivor ran in to the hanger. He stopped, looked at us three...then hopped in our UAZ in the driver seat. He slowly turned his head and looked right at me looking at him! I looked around the hanger very quickly and realized there were four of us total...THERE WAS ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE THREE! I raised my M4 and unloaded a whole 30rd clip into the driver side windshield. He slumped at the wheel. I hopped in to the driver side so his body slumped out on to the ground of the hanger. We all just sat there in a triangle formation around the body...in disbelief. I checked the body to see his name was "man". I checked my server logs and we were the only ones on...Period.

The next day we were back up there doing roughly the same thing talking about what happened yesterday... As I walk by the industrial area near the fire station the one with the gate....the Gate opens up and hits and kills me. One of my buddies was right behind me and he said there was NOTHING around me at all. No zombies or nothing!

So I figured maybe it was a fluke and just a once in a lifetime thing to have happen....Man I wish... It happened one more time.... I was driving through Electro in my old hatchback when another gate (the one to the fire station) swung open and I smashed through it. I was so confused but figured it was a zombie. Till I got to Cherno and every gate I drove by swung open...and there was no zombies.

I uninstalled that server package and changed to a different one. 

Never happened again...

Every AI is named Man, should have done something different. They also get in cars and drive away with them.

Edited by DayzForumer

You must be lucky to get out of that place. Who knew what would happen to you when you are found by these.....strange survivors.

I don't know, but I plan to give the place another look over in SA, just to see what is different...

I got another Green Mountain story to share, and this happened today.

I was playing DayZ as usual. I decided to travel from my camp, to Balota AF all the way to NWAF then back to my campsite. Nothing unusual so far, except for when my DMR disappeared as i tried to put it in my backpack.

As I passed Zelenogorsk in order to go to NWAF, I looked at the direction of the dreaded Green Mountain. Strangely, the mighty tower isn't there, even though it was a clear day. No big deal, I thought, it's not like I'm going over there. 

However, I had to log off so my brother can use the computer. Unfortunately, I had to log off near....THE MOUNTAIN.

Few hours later, once I logged back in, there was a humvee. This must be my lucky day, I thought. I checked the car. Everything's green, although the wheels are a little yellowish. Fuel is plenty too. However, As I started to drive, I lost connection to the server.

It took me five minutes to reconnect. However, once I spawned, I spawned, in the middle of the humvee. Because of this, I died.

It took me a few more minutes wondering why this happened. Then I remembered.

Lesson: Try not to disconnect near the Green Mountain.

• Like 3

Another strange occurrence yesterday. Me and my buddies were on an official server (Not private hive!) And were exploring the creepy forests behind NWAF. We were driving along one of the dirt roads in our GAZ when the car suddenly lost ALL its wheels. I was in the center of the road, didn't hit anything. The rest of the car was unharmed. So we hopped out, and the car exploded. At first we though we were under fire, so we ducked off the side of the road and went prone for about 15 minhtes. No gunfire, movement, nothing...

So we kept moving. Perhaps it had been a heli several hundred meters up we didn't hear?

We stumbled across a little cabin on the road, and outside there were atleast 30 Doctor zombies and our GAZ! 

So we start firing at the Zeds.

And a giant rocket falls from the sky and kills one of our group.  (Sounded like a heli rocket, like from a Hind or Uh-1y)

Terrified, my other group member logs out. I decide, Wtf, i'll get the car!

And i start to drive down the road and i hear female screams, and it suddenly turns night. Soon after millions of rabbits start running all over the road.

Just as i got out of the car, two dozen AIs wearing policeman clothing run up with baseball bats and start hitting  me, My Mk.48 rounds having absolutely no effect on them.

I suddenly teleport into the debug plains, all my gear wiped, and legs broken. Setting my waypoint at NW i am 500,000m away. Now i have to wait 5 hrs to starve to death..

I'm pissed. Hacker? 

Worse one i've ever encountered, on any game.

• Like 1

In relation to the post about a man disguised as a hay bale, I think i can testify to that, and is the only possible urban legend that I've come across. I had just bought an MI-17, after gathering enough gold after my first few days playing DayZ ever, for some reason, back then I thought that flying to Elektro and landing right beside the power plant was the safest option in the whole game with absolutely zero chance of being shot, I landed, and instantly disconnected. So as I relogged I found myself under the chopper. Dead. I respawn at Balota and managed to run the whole way back to the powerplant, I heard gunshots, the server I was playing on had AI bandits and I took cover behind some nearby hay bales so I could get a better angle on them when it was clear. It was at this point, my legs were broken, I started losing blood at 2-3k per second, then as I reached zero, I got to -130k. No gunshots, no kill message, nothing. It was the strangest thing I've ever seen.

Alright, so.. i think the hacker is back.

After i managed to starve to death, me and my group (6 now, nore were on) start to rearm. After an extended firefight in Cherno, we come out with two Captured DMRs, a Captured SAW, 2 M4A1 CCO's, and i get an AKM and an M1014 in my backpack. We head up to NWAF in hopes of ambushing a vehicle, but have no such luck. Instead, we search for campsites. We're about 500m North of Devil's Castle when we see them - around 50 Baseball bat-wielding policemen running at us. We immediately open fire, dropping them all in a few secounds. But then - more start to pour in from the North. Every one we kill results in another 5. Desperate, we retreat to Devil's Castle. we believe that the crappy ARMA ai will be unable to enter the Keep. We were wrong. Fortunately, the keep is ideal for defending. Only one can get through the door at once, and they can't run inside. We end up plinking away with pistols. But soon, we start to run low on ammo - and they AI are now carring Hatchets, and are getting faster. We had saved a guy with a heli recently, so he and his friend came to provide air support and Evac. As we retreated up the tower, they mowed down the hoards of... Things... outside. Then once we're on the roof, the most messed up thing i've ever seen happens - the AI start flying into the air, and they hit tge heli as they fly past! It's only a few secounds before the heli is a burning wreck - the crew, who bailed out, are viciously beaten by the creatures - At this point, we're getting desperate. We're considering logging when the first one hit - a SU-25 flyings straight into the tower. Several more continue the Kamakazi attacks for around 2 minutes. Then, AIs start spawning on the roof. Down to 5 rounds with my favorite weapon, i switch to my M1014 and load up some pellets. We're all pretty much out - i drop my AK and 4 stanags i had stored for the rest - then Machete-Wielding AIs start to file through the walls.

Back to back, one mag each - we open fire.

Then i was TPed onto of one of the dorms in NWAF. That was the last i saw of my friends.

Hacker was banned after i believe. Changing servers anyway, lolz.

In relation to the post about a man disguised as a hay bale, I think i can testify to that, and is the only possible urban legend that I've come across. I had just bought an MI-17, after gathering enough gold after my first few days playing DayZ ever, for some reason, back then I thought that flying to Elektro and landing right beside the power plant was the safest option in the whole game with absolutely zero chance of being shot, I landed, and instantly disconnected. So as I relogged I found myself under the chopper. Dead. I respawn at Balota and managed to run the whole way back to the powerplant, I heard gunshots, the server I was playing on had AI bandits and I took cover behind some nearby hay bales so I could get a better angle on them when it was clear. It was at this point, my legs were broken, I started losing blood at 2-3k per second, then as I reached zero, I got to -130k. No gunshots, no kill message, nothing. It was the strangest thing I've ever seen.

Well, its very possible, seeing as this was epoch, that they were far away with a DMR or closer with a silenced sniper rifle. There are also cars with .50s in epoch, and Miniguns. If you've been hit, your hearing often pretty much stops, so it could have been anything.

So you guy's can call BS if you want but i know what happend.... and it was this......

I had just started playing dayz-sa it must have been about my 13th spawn because of zombies killing me and and bandits so i was getting pissed an thinking about rage quitting but i had a change of heart an thought what the hell 1 last go before i go to sleep and start running in land from east side of electro.

I had been running about 10 mins an it was starting to get dark just as i hit a small town by this time it was just me an 1 guy on the server

(I feel safe face :D).

Now this is where it got me sweating.

After looting some food and some can's of drink i was heading to a house and by now i have my flash light out when i see another light so thinking it was the only other guy on the server i went prone then a mesage came up "you are being watched" .

I opend the com an said "hey dude i am friendly" no response.

Now the light started to flicker on and off quite fast then stopped on.

I thought i got nothing to lose an ran to the light sourse witch when i got closer was in a log house with the door shut so i ran to it an went inside saying "Dude dont shoot i am friendly an unarmed".

I shat bricks when i seen there was just a gas lamp on the floor so i checked and i was alone on the server .

I picked up the lamp and the doors started opening and shutting (still alone on the server and needed a change of underware).

Then another message "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE" (WTF you dont have to tell me twice) i manage to get past the doors and start running to the coast again because i am now cold sweating like niagra falls.

I dont know if it was Devs or a bug or what but no game has made me so on edge like i was that night and i have never found the log cabin again.

"TLDR"   Many Bricks Where Shat.

Edited by bigeggs83
  • Like 3

I too, have a SA story to tell you. It occurred to me a few hours ago.

It occurred when i was at NEAF. I was checking each building to find ammos for my SKS as well as some better protection. However, in one building, there's a splitting axe. I decided to trade my machete for it (since the machete is weak for some reason). However, once i picked up the axe, i suffered damage (luckily, i wasnt bleeding, and it was only a light damage). However, no gunshot is heard, and no one is at the airfield other than me. Scared the shit out of me that i logged. What was this phenomenon? Is it possible that the axe is cursed?

Also want to mention that on my way to NEAF, i experienced two bright flashes (almost like lightnings but a bit longer) when i was inside a house.

Edited by STRiiK3R115
  • Like 1

A friend and I went to Green Mountain in the standalone to see if it was still cursed. We looted the Barracks/Jail thing that was there, then climbed up the ladder to take a picture. My friend was the first to take the picture, and snabbed this one of me posing. Then I told him to pose and I moved to get a good angle. As I moved, I was flung off the side of the balcony where I fell to my death. Yep. Green Mountain is still cursed.

Edited by mullraugh
  • Like 1