Sign in to follow this  
Surviv0r1969

How Did I Survive?

Plot-twist, it was a fake one used to train people on setting land mines?  :lol:

With a speaker on the bottom of course. ;)

Edited by Zedertone
  • Like 1

"You've been hurt by improper manipulation with land mine"

It says that right on your game text.

"You've been hurt by improper manipulation with land mine"

It says that right on your game text.

YUP BUT WHEN ABOUT 3 FEET AWAY FROM IT YOU DIE NOT JUST HURT

Your name is survivor, that's why.

YUP BUT WHEN ABOUT 3 FEET AWAY FROM IT YOU DIE NOT JUST HURT

Correct.  I've had that happen to me.  nerfed instant damage, likely because the land mine was in a damaged state.  Notice how there was no countdown. Working as intended.

Correct.  I've had that happen to me.  nerfed instant damage, likely because the land mine was in a damaged state.  Notice how there was no countdown. Working as intended.

was a pristine mine, dont play with anything else lol

You were already dead? A ghost thinking he was still alive? XD

Also... you really don't need a 40 second outro for a 1 min video clip

ill try that later and see if someone can shoot me......not!!!

lol

Mines dont seem to hurt people or gear in this patch. Its working in 0.58 but its not insta-death like before.

was a pristine mine, dont play with anything else lol

Well, whatever.  There's still a chance you can fail to activate a landmine properly.  I told you what happened.  The game told you what happened.  You made a video asking "what just happened" when all of the answers are right there.  Additionally, try to keep up with the goings on of development if you're going to make videos about stuff.

Mines dont seem to hurt people or gear in this patch. Its working in 0.58 but its not insta-death like before.

DIED DOING ONE A FEW DAYS AGO

Well, whatever.  There's still a chance you can fail to activate a landmine properly.  I told you what happened.  The game told you what happened.  You made a video asking "what just happened" when all of the answers are right there.  Additionally, try to keep up with the goings on of development if you're going to make videos about stuff.

ACTUALLY ASKED HOW I DIDNT DIE AS SETTING ONE 4 DAYS AGO OR SO I DIED WHEN IT BLEW UP, IF YOUR GONNA WATCH THESE VIDEOS KEEP UP WITH AT LEAST THE TITLE OF IT. DEVELOPMENT SAYS NOTHING ABOUT MINES BLOWING UP AND NOT BEING KILLED BY IT ACTUALLY. MAYBE YOU LIKE TO POST THE LINK WHERE THE DEVS SAY THAT AS IM ON THE DEV SITE ALL THE TIME AND NOT SEEN IT

oops caps lol

Edited by surviv0r

ACTUALLY ASKED HOW I DIDNT DIE AS SETTING ONE 4 DAYS AGO OR SO I DIED WHEN IT BLEW UP, IF YOUR GONNA WATCH THESE VIDEOS KEEP UP WITH AT LEAST THE TITLE OF IT. DEVELOPMENT SAYS NOTHING ABOUT MINES BLOWING UP AND NOT BEING KILLED BY IT ACTUALLY. MAYBE YOU LIKE TO POST THE LINK WHERE THE DEVS SAY THAT AS IM ON THE DEV SITE ALL THE TIME AND NOT SEEN IT

oops caps lol

Sorry, thought all of this was common knowledge.  IIRC, I saw on some wobo video that you can get injured setting up a land mine.  I figured since you're always doing videos about game breaking stuff, that you'd be on top of this information, but just missed it.

You never got the countdown for activating the land mine.  It was never properly set.  should be obvious.

Sorry, thought all of this was common knowledge.  IIRC, I saw on some wobo video that you can get injured setting up a land mine.  I figured since you're always doing videos about game breaking stuff, that you'd be on top of this information, but just missed it.

You never got the countdown for activating the land mine.  It was never properly set.  should be obvious.

KILLED SETTING UP LANDMINE, INJURED SETTING UP BEAR TRAP..... bloody caps lol