Freckelz

Video: How is he still alive!!!?

Someone takes far to many bullets to still be alive, and then the amazing door glitch ruins it all. Followed by a look into a 4 man team's tactical play.

That was pretty intense. But how did he survived? Didnt you guys had an AS50 and shoot him with that? How is that even possible that he lived?

Exactly! he was shot with a m4 sd twice, an L8 head shot, and an as50 to the chest + an m9 to the chest. We we're blown away. lol.

It's probably lag, I've shot someone with an M107 twice before and they weren't dead, the server soon shut down.

There's a discrepancy between the 3rd person cam and rifles actual aim. In 3rd person you can't rely on the hud crosshair is spot on. You either have to switch to sights or 1st person. Your sniper keep hitting the items infront of the player, hence the white dust cluds, instead of red mist.

While 3rd person is great for "peaking" around corners, you're gimping yourself when it comes to accuracy.

Hey I am Atles the guy that died at the start, There was no lag, the server was up for another 5 hours. We have no idea what happened

Arma 2 itself is beyond broken. DayZ just makes it even worse. The game isn't even playable it's so incredibly broken. I've nearly given up on it.

Nothing should survive a hit from a as50 especially that many, i blame hax

Arma 2 itself is beyond broken. DayZ just makes it even worse. The game isn't even playable it's so incredibly broken. I've nearly given up on it.

did the crying kids comments on the YT video inspire you to post that in here?

pls give up.

Uh, your sniper missed every shot. Don't use 3rd person in firefights.

Uh' date=' your sniper missed every shot. Don't use 3rd person in firefights.

[/quote']

But he should of died at the start. I put half my m4 Mag in him. Then he kills me. 2 shots should of killed him.

Nothing in the video shows you score any critical hits to the player, no red mist. Windows can also deflect a bullets trajectory quite a bit. Don't rely on 3rd person in firefights and if you do, pay attention to bullet impacts and correct accordingly.

This is where your bullet lands, when you're relying on 3rd person and hud crosshairs:

2vjvqf7.jpg

yeah i have shot a full clip into a window in the barracks before now and none have gone through so that may have been the problem. and the sniper was in 3rd person so we was probs shooting the floor. really entertaining video though. love the sniper cam at the store part that was really intresting

I agree with the earlier post of not using 3rd person as i've been in similar situations hence why I don't use 3rd person view in general makes you sloppy and perhaps you can see the enemy better in most cases but in Fire Fights you'll fail as seen...

So first mistake was engaging in 3rd person view once he knew where the enemy was, he could have swapped view as he had enough time.

Second mistake was swapping out his AS50 for the pistol... on a server Crosshairs with on... Closing first door in the process exposing himself.

I think he did hit him with his first shot perhaps lower body and broke his leg, the SD pistol as you later call the Mp5SD a peashooter, does even less damage coz some Zombies takes 4 or more clear chest shots to drop a basic zombie.

He missed he 2nd shot clearly overcome by the moment, we've all done that im sure.

I've had 2 of those AS50's and I don't miss like that as i did do some ranged target practise with friends.

Lastly I can't justify calling that guy in the Camo a hacker of any sort as I think he could have been very lucky and was perhaps on the last 100's of bloody left as your shots through the window did some damage but he manage to drop out of your sight pretty fast which was unlucky for you.

Nevertheless that was a pleasure to watch and I can't wait for Dayz to come back online for me to get involved in scenario's like that as that is was the game is all about.

What mostly amazes me is he stuck around and didn't disconnect.

Hacker or not, I gotta say, if he closed those doors he was pretty damn smart.

Yeah, alot of people talking about the 3rd person thing. You gotta remember, he was carrying an as50, when you go iron on that it has an insane zoom. At that distance he'd be zoomed so far in he'd be looking for green patches to shoot at. That's why he tried to opt out to use the 3rd person. Was just a mistake, but thanks for the info and assistance :D

Just a quick note, He would not have had to be scoped in as there was Crosshairs on the Server, he could have just shot from the hip

He didn't have to switch to scope, just switch to 1st person.

did the crying kids comments on the YT video inspire you to post that in here?

pls give up.

You're obviously a troll. And a bad one. Get out of this forum if trolling is all that you can contribute.

Nothing in the video shows you score any critical hits to the player' date=' no red mist. Windows can also deflect a bullets trajectory quite a bit. Don't rely on 3rd person in firefights and if you do, pay attention to bullet impacts and correct accordingly.

This is where your bullet lands, when you're relying on 3rd person and hud crosshairs:

[/quote']

Invalid point. First person also has the same issue. I can't tell you how many times in Arma 2 or DayZ that I've fired prone for example and hit the ground geometry or a wall that I was firing around in First Person. Etc. Etc.

why noone mentioned that the barrack windows are bullet proof???

You cant shoot through the barrack windows. It just looks like the bullet goes through, but they dont.

Everyone knows that, thats the reason he just concentrate at the corridor.