msadler

MP5-K Buttstock...WHERE?

Does anyone know where the MP5K Buttstock is spawning??

What is the point in having a weapon in game without all its attachments available to find.

Edited by Sadler13

Whats the point in having two posts for pretty much the same thing? (Other than the retarded comment at the end of this one)

• Like 1

The MP5-K's folding stock serves next to no purpose right now because it only slightly increases your handling. AFAIK it's like the other attachment systems now where it rarely spawns on the weapon, but I think it's unique in that it still doesn't spawn in the world.

The MP5-K's folding stock serves next to no purpose right now because it only slightly increases your handling. AFAIK it's like the other attachment systems now where it rarely spawns on the weapon, but I think it's unique in that it still doesn't spawn in the world.

If you already haven't realized you did not respond to answering the question. 

tho, a lot if items are not spawning and we dont know why, i cant even use the rangefinder because batteries doesnt spawn. Ak101, M4, fruits are some of the items that are missing

tho, a lot if items are not spawning and we dont know why, i cant even use the rangefinder because batteries doesnt spawn. Ak101, M4, fruits are some of the items that are missing

I wonder if it because they are trying to get these vehicle implemented into the game so they have to sacrifice loot in order for the game

to run smooth. The Vehicle's are such a waste.  

Thank you for the decent response by the way :)

I wonder if it because they are trying to get these vehicle implemented into the game so they have to sacrifice loot in order for the game

to run smooth. The Vehicle's are such a waste.  

I hope this is not true, they are adding cars when you cannot even drive them in the cities because of the fps and  tell me why would you need a BUS man!!?

If you already haven't realized you did not respond to answering the question. 

I told you that they only spawn sometimes on MP5-Ks in the world, they don't spawn in the world. If that's not what your main question was asking then I must be 100% mistaken.

Your second question is irrelevant because it is in the game.

And yes, the devs are working on the 'retarded vehicles', which is 10x more important than having a single mostly aesthetic attachment for one gun be spawning everywhere it should.

• Like 1

I told you that they only spawn sometimes on MP5-Ks in the world, they don't spawn in the world. If that's not what your main question was asking then I must be 100% mistaken.

Your second question is irrelevant because it is in the game.

And yes, the devs are working on the 'retarded vehicles', which is 10x more important than having a single mostly aesthetic attachment for one gun be spawning everywhere it should.

They used to spawn as an attachment at the prison island and police stations.

No the buttstock is not important but with how boring the game has been I am searching

for all attachments for the weapons I currently have. Again its no big deal

I am just curious if they took that out as well so I can stop wasting my time.

You know as well as I do that it is fun just to loot around instead of

bringing COD into this game and PVP. Its not COD.

I am just curious if they took that out as well so I can stop wasting my time.

Nope, you wouldn't be wasting your time. Keep looking.

• Like 1

to all of you: unless you just arent finding stuff, ive found batteries, the mp5 buttstock, and fruit(apples).

it is very few and far between when i find this stuff, but you have to check EVERYWHERE. it gets annoying and old really quick but you will find stuff. 

• Like 1

Mp5 looks stupid without the buttstock, especially with every other attachment on it.  So actually, it is very important.

Whats the point in having two posts for pretty much the same thing? (Other than the retarded comment at the end of this one)

Please report duplicate topics.

• Like 1