Toperek1990 (DayZ)

House cleaning service! killing campers in the green house in one short attempt! :) 1v4

I dislike the majority of the PVP bullshit that is all over Youtube for this game, but watching stuff like this brings a tear of joy to my eye. Fully geared players camping on the coast deserve to be executed. Well done.

• Like 2

I dislike the majority of the PVP bullshit that is all over Youtube for this game, but watching stuff like this brings a tear of joy to my eye. Fully geared players camping on the coast deserve to be executed. Well done.

man I totally understand You.. in the beginning of all my streams I am traveling inland for about 3 hours and I can't find anyone... then Im forced to go back to the coast. this is retarded.

Edited by Toperek1990

In future, a good trick is to have a friend cover the door, then build a fireplace, set it alight, throw in a gas canister and run. :D

• Like 1

In future, a good trick is to have a friend cover the door, then build a fireplace, set it alight, throw in a gas canister and run. :D

definately gonna try it out :D

You can fit a gas canister into a fireplace?   I've tried.  Maybe I didn't do it right.  Aren't they way too big?

Edit:  I think I was thinking of the big gas cans.  I'm pretty sure the blue gas canisters aren't exploding in fireplaces in .57 right now.

Edited by Parazight

You can fit a gas canister into a fireplace?   I've tried.  Maybe I didn't do it right.  Aren't they way too big?

Edit:  I think I was thinking of the big gas cans.  I'm pretty sure the blue gas canisters aren't exploding in fireplaces in .57 right now.

Bullets use to blow up as well, I believe they have to be put inside a cooking pot to work, or a pan something of that nature.