Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy McNulty

You guys are funny

I do kill people if I need to, and thats very often but really? I love how you guys acting so tough and think its gonna make you better...writing pointless long shit about how you killed someone, how you ruined someone's game...I'd be happy that I ruined someone's game if I was some butthurt kiddo who sucks IRL and needs to prove himself hes a tough bandit in a mod that's still alpha..or a really unfriendly person.

Wow, you went out of your way to bitch about bandits on a forum specifically designed for the bandits who enjoy killing other players like myself. You suck man.

Generally we like telling our fellow bandits about the glorious kills and adventures we've had.. It's pathetic survivors like yourself that make these stories even more enjoyable to read- because you're the kind of people we killed.

I do kill people if I need to' date=' and thats very often but really? I love how you guys acting so tough and think its gonna make you better...writing pointless long shit about how you killed someone, how you ruined someone's game...I'd be happy that I ruined someone's game if I was some butthurt kiddo who sucks IRL and needs to prove himself hes a tough bandit in a mod that's still alpha..or a really unfriendly person.

[/quote']

Hah! I always get a huge erection when I ruin some carebear's game.

what a bullshit..carebear? pathetic survivor? you guys are out of arguments. I never said I'm carebear, and YOU my friend, you are pathetic survivor.

what a bullshit..carebear? pathetic survivor? you guys are out of arguments. I never said I'm carebear' date=' and YOU my friend, you are pathetic survivor.

[/quote']

You seem like you are trying to show yourself off as tough, if you want to do that then go show us a video of you hunting down bandits and being successful, not by whining on a forum specifically designated for people who's sole purpose int his game is to amount as many PK's as they can.

writing pointless long shit about how you killed someone

Exactly like you have in this pointless long shit troll post :p

Not much of a bandit but I go on quite a few forums and message board places just to read stories like the ones these guys post as well as survivor stories. Now a bandit killing is just like a survivor telling a tale how he snuck past zombies to get some loot or find a vehicle. Finding loot is as common as killing players, I found a bizon the other day, I'm tough as.

Just a guess but normally people who post how you have after a bandit got the drop on them, how about playing smarter and avoid getting killed?

Now it's not like a bandit has a gun to your head making you read these stories, just let the people who like to read/write the stories do their thing.

I really enjoy this game and the main reason I do is because a lot of the guys on this part of the forum are out to get me, so keep it up you pricks :P

We don't kill because we have shitty lives IRL, we kill because its fun. The adrenaline from a gun fight in this game is unmatched.

Stop being so butthurt about getting killed, do you think if a real zombie apocalypse happened, everyone would want to hold your hand and sing the ABCs?

We don't kill because we have shitty lives IRL' date=' we kill because its fun. The adrenaline from a gun fight in this game is unmatched.

Stop being so butthurt about getting killed, do you think if a real zombie apocalypse happened, everyone would want to hold your hand and sing the ABCs?

[/quote']

I'm not butthurt about getting killed. And if zombie apocalypse happened, I think you wouldnt shoot a guy only because he has slightly better gun than you mate.

writing pointless long shit about how you killed someone

Exactly like you have in this pointless long shit troll post :p

It aint that long compared to all 'I dropped someone' kind of threads :)