Sign in to follow this  
Tatanko

Tatanko's Monthly Social -- May 2015

kuUzpqEh.jpg

It's that time again! For the uninitiated, every month I host a social event open to the community where you can come and hang out with some of your favorite forum personalities, listen to music, tell stories by the campfire, and just generally have a good time. Everyone tends to get along great, and even though violence is rarely an issue, there is a security element to these events to ensure that everyone is able to enjoy themselves without fear.

As with every one of my social events, a new month brings with it a new event location. Just as I did with last month's event, I'm going to let the community pick the location for this month based on a short list I've put together. A time of 6:00 PM Eastern (22:00 GMT) seemed to work out well for most who wanted to attend last month, so unless I hear differently in the comments that will be the time this month as well.

Feel free to share ideas for activities in the comments :)

Date, Time, and Server

-Saturday, May 30th, 2015

-6:00 PM EST (22:00 GMT)

-Server Info: PM me the day of the event! (Musty Gaming private hive)

-Summer Camp Friendship

Planned Activities

-Flare Gun Fireworks (pt. 2)

-Campfire Stories

-Music

-Cooking

-Suggest something in the comments!

Edited by Tatanko
  • Like 7

This sound awesome!

Is everybody free to join?

Looks like a good way to meet some fellows to play with.

Thumbs up. ;)

Is everybody free to join?

Absolutely :)

You'll need to get server details from me closer to the event, but for now check out Musty Gaming and get a character started for yourself (they have several servers you can play on, all of which share a character).

Absolutely :)

You'll need to get server details from me closer to the event, but for now check out Musty Gaming and get a character started for yourself (they have several servers you can play on, all of which share a character).

Thx m8 will def look for those servers.

I voted for pik kozlova ! Too bad there is no longer a cave there :( . It would be a perfect spot to observe bad guys coming in , seeing as there's a mountain right there .

• Like 1

I voted for pik kozlova ! Too bad there is no longer a cave there :( . It would be a perfect spot to observe bad guys coming in , seeing as there's a mountain right there .

If Pik Kozlova gets chosen, I figure the open area at the peak would be perfect ;)

• Like 1

If Pik Kozlova gets chosen, I figure the open area at the peak would be perfect ;)

im thinking of the cave, the top would be a spectacular view of the ocean.

Edited by DURRHUNTER

im thinking of the cave, the top would be a spectacular view of the ocean.

Unfortunately that cave went bye-bye with the changes to the mountain in 0.54. That's okay though, the peak has more than enough open area to gather people.

Unfortunately that cave went bye-bye with the changes to the mountain in 0.54. That's okay though, the peak has more than enough open area to gather people.

lets hope no one decides to go base jumping XD

lets hope no one decides to go base jumping XD

Well, it is party!  :P

Don't get too excited just yet though, we may end up with a different location depending on how the vote goes. Each place I put on the list has the possibility for some interesting goings-on.

keep in mind, at the conclusion of the event, we will need to have a battle royal or team battle to the death! ...since the wipe is coming

keep in mind, at the conclusion of the event, we will need to have a battle royal or team battle to the death! ...since the wipe is coming

It depends on when the wipe will be, I suppose. The event is the 30th, and I see 0.56 going to Stable by the 27th. If it isn't wiped before the event, then absolutely we need to blow each other up :)

Surprisingly enough, it looks like Summer Camp Friendship may be our party location based on the vote!

Look forward to attending for the first time!

We look forward to you attending :)

Based on the current vote, looks like the event will be taking place at Summer Camp Friendship!

Guess i won't go climb that weekend, and if someone wanna co-op in the meanwhile add me on steam: SNOWPOWDERITA ;)

Fucking phone.

EDIT: le9gy.jpg

Edited by Grimey Rick

Guess i won't go climb that weekend, and if someone wanna co-op in the meanwhile add me on steam: SNOWPOWDERITA ;)

Don't skip out on real life activities for our little video game gathering :p

Meh. Last month's gathering had zero violence and went off without a hitch.

Don't skip out on real life activities for our little video game gathering :p

Ahahahah i won't m8, maybe it will rain ;)

• Like 1

Don't skip out on real life activities for our little video game gathering :P

Maybe this time it will :) Maybe someone decided to go postal and shot everyone ! lol

The whole idea is pretty awesome. It reminds me of when I used to go camping as a Boy Scout. That's a big thumbs up. :thumbsup:    

• Like 1

Maybe this time it will :) Maybe someone decided to go postal and shot everyone ! lol

Anything can happen I suppose! ;)

The whole idea is pretty awesome. It reminds me of when I used to go camping as a Boy Scout. That's a big thumbs up. :thumbsup:    

I'm a (former) Eagle Scout myself, so it's possible that's an influence :)

Is it going to be on a private hive, like last time?

The event day is drawing close and 0.56 is nowhere near stable yet..  :(

Is it going to be on a private hive, like last time?

The event day is drawing close and 0.56 is nowhere near stable yet.. :(

Maybe we the chance for a shoot out, as of now I can't find anyone or anything to kill or to be killed in the server!

Edited by thewire