Vipeax

DayZ Maintenance ~ Should be functional again

Can somebody plz explain me a couple of things?

1 Server which contains the progress etc was DDOSed by greenarrow right?

2 Because of the instability because of that, DayZ staff decided to make the best out of it and is using the downtime to update the server side code (?) and to patch client side (?) right?

3 everything should work fine again in 1 hour?

4 Maybe everyone lost their stuff and progression and saves? (Its just a game/free mod ppl!)

And i just wanna say to the staff, thx for taking so much effort in the free mod!

I bought arma 2 CA for your work, and i dont complain about the game which is down, because it has nothing to do with what i bought / you guys.

Thx for this awesoem mod and keep on the good work!

Signed in forum only to thx devs for the great job and work!

Keep rocking over hackers, ddos attacks and so on, i love dayz the way it is!

LU30 still offline and no access to my ACP although it may need Vilayer to reboot the server there end before i can access it again?

LU30 still offline and no access to my ACP although it may need Vilayer to reboot the server there end before i can access it again?

Mine too, LU65 but i can login in the ACP and my status is unknown. But other Vilayer serves are back online so the rest will follow shortly i hope

Villayer servers are back on? Im still stuck at creating a character.. :/

Villayer servers are back on? Im still stuck at creating a character.. :/

Well thats just weird, I thought they we back. Sorry for wrong info.

Hey Vipeax' date='

1 week ago, you have sayed, that the problem with ArmaX & ArmaRST can be patched by an Hive-Update..

Why you dont fix it now? ... It was the perfect moment ._.

[/quote']

That update also requires 1.7.2 and a server-side code upgrade (which will go from 1.7.1.3 to 1.7.2 as well). Rocket just moved cities and is having an event to attend in the UK. It will be a while. Circumstances... Sorry :/.

The Hive is ready for it now though.

You may want to make mention of this in the patch thread to limit all those antsy folks in there who believe Rocket has forsaken them! :P

Can you guys play with the newest beta patch? (94444)

I'm constantly stuck at loading.

I would wait until there is some information on the BIS forums and BE validation confirmed.

I just logged in after downloading the patch and I'm in the middle of debug forrest with not 1 piece of gear. I lost NVG's, Rangefinders, M107, M240, and a shitload of supplies. Help please?

Phaerix' pid='239157' dateline='1341329884']

I just logged in after downloading the patch and I'm in the middle of debug forrest with not 1 piece of gear. I lost NVG's' date=' Rangefinders, M107, M240, and a shitload of supplies. Help please?

[/quote']

there is no help coming for you, as has been stated multiple times, the loss of equipment is permanent with no replacements being handed out.

No. Stuck at loading indefinitly on many different servers. rolling back to earlier beta patch.

I would wait until there is some information on the BIS forums and BE validation confirmed.

I can't find anything about this topic in the BIS forum. And Battleeye doesn't seem to even have a forum. Mind pointing me in the right direction? I tried google :rolleyes:

No. Stuck at loading indefinitly on many different servers. rolling back to earlier beta patch.

Can you just roll back the beta patch? I thought, it explicitly says that you can't do that.

I can't find anything about this topic in the BIS forum. And Battleeye doesn't seem to even have a forum. Mind pointing me in the right direction? I tried google :rolleyes:

Can you just roll back the beta patch? I thought' date=' it explicitly says that you can't do that.

[/quote']

just installed earlier version. i will report if it helped.

I had the same problem. Rolling back to the previous beta fixed everything.

can armaX user play again ? (after over 1 week of w8ting with out any infos...) dont wanna put on new patch if it wont work... and have 2 rooll back all again ...would piss me off ;)

for arma x user 2? or still no fix xD ?

I believe they said that would come with 1.7.2. Sorry...

I can't access LU79. I get stuck at "waiting for char..." Is this a server specific problem, or is it just me? :S

I wouldnt download the latest patch and log in. If you manage to you may end up in debug forest with no gear like myself. Im backdating to see if i get my shit back.

Phaerix' pid='239565' dateline='1341332948']

I wouldnt download the latest patch and log in. If you manage to you may end up in debug forest with no gear like myself. Im backdating to see if i get my shit back.

Are you so sure it's the beta patch? Which do you consider to the the latest?

What you are experiencing is usually the result of lag issues or having tried to play the last couple of days during ddoZ....