Vipeax

DayZ Maintenance ~ Should be functional again

It gave me some time to go outside into the real world' date=' at least. The ssssun, it burnssss ussss..

[/quote']

Could be worse. You could SPARKLE!

Same for me. No server is joinable.

Obviously it's a related problem. Your character doesn't load cuz the hive is down...

Me and my (two) friends are currently stuck on the "waiting for character to create" screen. We've tried several servers and this problem seems consistent with all of them. Is this a related issue? Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Protip: If all players have the same problem it's hive related.

what the hell is going on? I'm constantly getting "Waiting for host" or "waiting to create character"

Becoming slightly annoying.

Me and my (two) friends are currently stuck on the "waiting for character to create" screen. We've tried several servers and this problem seems consistent with all of them. Is this a related issue? Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Dont feel bad I was in a server when it went down and another player teleported in front of me and shot me in the head so I lost a m4 cco sd :(

read the tweet. DDOS attack by some lame idiots

Yeah fixed now. But i lost something in my backpack bloodbags and such. i think some got retested

Lol the massive ban-wave by BattleEye seems to have ruffled some feathers.

The only thing slightly annoying about all this is everybody calling these people "hackers"

Renting a decent bot-net doesn't make you a hacker, it makes you a rent-a-bomb faggot.

Hi, spawned in the wilderness after disconnecting from a server at cherno... (Serv: FR vermiN)

Player Name: Nems [NEXT]

ID: 23227526

Please fix asap, thx.

The only thing slightly annoying about all this is everybody calling these people "hackers"

You are incorrect, the only annoying thing about this is, that legit players cant play.

Lets not argue over semantics, game being down is the problem here.

And yes, I understand that its most likely work of script kiddies.

Hi Guys' date='

Just taking this opportunity to advise that if you have lost items or character due to this issue, we can not retrieve them for you.

Obviously we're sorry for the downtime and any resulting issues but trust that we are working hard to stop these things occurring for the future.

Thank you for being patient and sticking with us!

Kind Regards,

Magnet

[/quote']

Kinda shitty for all the people stuck in a debug forest now. This kinda stuff is making people walk away from the mod. Its 2 hours running or hope you spawn in the debug forest to get to play the game again. Respawning and losing all your gear sucks.

I will send you my bill for 1 Lee Enfield, one hatchet, hunting knife, watch, 6 clips for the Lee, 2 cans of beans and 4 pepsis.

In all seriousness, though... its more fun FINDING the stuff than using it so... thanks for your hard work and no harm with the loss of gear.

Anyone who is complaining about losing gear probably deserves to lose it... it means you had too much ;)

Never been in Debug forres, but reading about it allways makes me horde food+cokes just in case *grins*

Respawning and loosing all your gear does suck... but setting off from the beach to find some more is awesome :D

Kinda shitty for all the people stuck in a debug forest now. This kinda stuff is making people walk away from the mod. Its 2 hours running or hope you spawn in the debug forest to get to play the game again. Respawning and losing all your gear sucks.

Uh, seriously? You are ALPHA TESTING. This should be expected. if you paid $50 for the game you can complain, otherwise come up with some bugs you find and be constructive. DONT GET ATTACHED TO YOUR GEAR. DONT EXPECT THE GAME WILL RUN SMOOTHLY AND BE AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES

ugh, people should have to read and sign an Alpha disclaimer (READ and sign) before starting so they understand. Maybe google "alpha test definition" and see if you understand the concept.

Lol the massive ban-wave by BattleEye seems to have ruffled some feathers.

Renting a decent bot-net doesn't make you a hacker' date=' it makes you a rent-a-bomb faggot.

[/quote']

source of banwave? anyway happy to hear it finally happend again :D

Uh' date=' seriously? You are ALPHA TESTING. This should be expected. if you paid $50 for the game you can complain, otherwise come up with some bugs you find and be constructive. DONT GET ATTACHED TO YOUR GEAR. DONT EXPECT THE GAME WILL RUN SMOOTHLY AND BE AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES

ugh, people should have to read and sign an Alpha disclaimer (READ and sign) before starting so they understand. Maybe google "alpha test definition" and see if you understand the concept.

[/quote']

agree