Vipeax

DayZ Maintenance ~ Should be functional again

If the Script Kiddie is identified I vote you post his pertinent details like name' date=' address etc. publicly to the community. That way, the closest of us to whomever it is can just go eat him. Eat the hackers. Problem solved!

[/quote']

We really don't promote these kind of activities, even just from a legal standpoint. Feel free to take the beans though!

short question: that about half of the servers which were available yesterday dont show up in the serverlist has to do with the new server signup system?

Guys, when are the servers going online again. I cant join a server, there is just this "Wait for host" and if I can join, it's just "Waiting for character to create"...

renting a fckn botnet to ddos is BELOW script kiddie...

What you are saying makes no sense. If someone values something' date=' that person deserves to lose it?

[/quote']

Yes. Don't get attached to your gear.

Guys' date=' when are the servers going online again. I cant join a server, there is just this "Wait for host" and if I can join, it's just "Waiting for character to create"...

[/quote']

How about you don't ask questions without reading the thread.

Like they really care if people got fucked over. Hence not shutting down the hive, preventing people from actually getting fucked over.

INB4 Slurp Slurp Slurp from the rocket cocksuckers.

Guys' date=' when are the servers going online again. I cant join a server, there is just this "Wait for host" and if I can join, it's just "Waiting for character to create"...

[/quote']

How about you don't ask questions without reading the thread.

Yeah, sorry :D

I thought I clicked on the last page, but actually it was page 2, and I understand (with my bad understanding of english^^) that the servers are back online, so I wondered about it because I still can't join...

Bit pissed off actually. The servers are not working....they keep lagging and going down. My ping is 43-72 so it's not my end and all my friends are having the issue...why am I pissed off?

Somebody must have switched to our server and spawned in our base. The dude had a shotgun and missed me, I ripped into him with my AK - an entire clip and he shot the same place again - one or two pellets must have hit my arm or leg when he grazed his second shot, he died and my character was lying there with 11k HP, a minor wound, no shock, a broken leg...I was about to heal myself up when my character instantly died. I had friends on the floor below me, nobody else was there...my character is now perma dead because of server lag/server going down. Do us a favour and don't allow the servers back up when the game is not stable.

Dear people DDoSing DayZ. Why. Because you got caught hacking or duping and now you want to take your ball and go home?

Grow the fuck up, and get a social life. You're worthless and botnets take absolutely no skill or know how, especially when you're sneaking into your parents bedroom to use your Mommy's credit card to rent one.

I hope someone tracks these kids down and dox them hard.

Imagine how happy the troll(s) must be over the destruction and outcry you all are writing about. Do something else meanwhile. Don't give them the satisfaction.

And by the way, it's an alpha you aren't entitled to anything from the devs. We are here as testers when the system works and when it does'nt work.

Good luck figuring out whats going on guys' date=' any word on where rocket is?

[/quote']

How exact does the answer have to be? He's doing fine.

What you are saying makes no sense. If someone values something' date=' that person deserves to lose it?

[/quote']

I'm gonna go right ahead and call you stupid. If I am attached to my family, I don't deserve one? Is it the same IRL? I am very attached to my gear, how the fuc* do I deserve to lose it then? Maybe I've walked through hell and back for that gear. Know what? You're not even worth my time.

The only thing slightly annoying about all this is everybody calling these people "hackers"

So true. I really thought people who frequently use the internet would be better educated by this point. Then again, I thought a lot of things that time and the internet proved wrong.

It's almost 20:00 CET here in Europe, so probably the kid (if European) mum called him for the dinner. We would have about 1 hour of free hassle gameplay from now. lol

[/quote']

I'm gonna go right ahead and call you stupid. If I am attached to my family, I don't deserve one? Is it the same IRL? I am very attached to my gear, how the fuc* do I deserve to lose it then? Maybe I've walked through hell and back for that gear. Know what? You're not even worth my time.

It's a mod, and it's in alpha. Take a deep breath my friend - probably other things in your life that you may want to reserve this level of "give a crap" for.

Hope you have a better day!

[/quote']

It's a mod, and it's in alpha. Take a deep breath my friend - probably other things in your life that you may want to reserve this level of "give a crap" for.

Hope you have a better day!

You can't care for more than one thing? Everyone are attached to their gear. At least to some degree.

Hi guys. Can we expect an "ETA" for when the servers will be more stable? Or it's going to be going up and down for quite a while?

Hi guys. Can we expect an "ETA" for when the servers will be more stable? Or it's going to be going up and down for quite a while?

Like WalkerDown said, it be some kid doing the attack, so when its his bed time we can get back to playing.

Backtrace it, Consequences will never be the same.