Vipeax

DayZ Maintenance ~ Should be functional again

I really feel that the forums need a clean up' date=' announcements should be locked when made, this way people wont have to search through pages of people going off topic.

[/quote']

+1

It's maintenance? then I shall wait and let them do theyr work. End of the line.

I'm just here to show the devteam some love.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Awesome work guys and thanks for the best mod ever.

(come an, let's be the only community with nothing but love)

It may be annoying to see all the angry 14yo yelling at the team. But the core reason that they do this is because they really want to play the game, they frickin love it.

so much moan on these forums lol. where are the good old days people said "thanks for the notice, and keep up the good work" instead of "WTF is going on!! iam going to rage if this continue's" etc

sad to see people react like this.

edit: lol just when posting this Nulpax did what i was suggesting lol :P nice work :)

Very nice job on the mod, and sour about that DDoS attacks.

Love this shit, yo! <3

so much moan on these forums lol. where are the good old days people said "thanks for the notice' date=' and keep up the good work" instead of "WTF is going on!! iam going to rage if this continue's" etc

sad to see people react like this

[/quote']

Agree. This is an Alpha, things like this happen. We should be happy that they are working very hard to let us play this awsome free mod.

Hey' date='

@Vipeax : How many time approximately for this maintenance plz.

[/quote']

Give or take 3 to 4 hours, but this is not a deadline, if something happens it will go beyond this expected duration!

Is this fucking serious? Jesus christ, give us a bit of warning next time you pull a 'maintenance' during Australian prime time.

Im surprised your government even allows you people to play DayZ, what with all the blood and violence. Do you guys have a version that squirts out butterflies instead of blood?

Is this fucking serious? Jesus christ' date=' give us a bit of warning next time you pull a 'maintenance' during Australian prime time.

[/quote']

You wouldn't be playing without said maintenance either, it just happened to be a very suiting time for this as you couldn't play either way.

maybe one of your website programmers could stick up a hive online/offline indicator on the homepage of dayz, as well as how the connection is, shouldn't take too long.

Hey' date='

[/quote']

Give or take 3 to 4 hours, but this is not a deadline, if something happens it will go beyond this expected duration!

Is this fucking serious? Jesus christ, give us a bit of warning next time you pull a 'maintenance' during Australian prime time.

The game will be here tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after that. Calm down.

Is this fucking serious? Jesus christ' date=' give us a bit of warning next time you pull a 'maintenance' during Australian prime time.

[/quote']

This bogan doesn't represent all Australians...

Hey' date='

[/quote']

Im surprised your government even allows you people to play DayZ, what with all the blood and violence. Do you guys have a version that squirts out butterflies instead of blood?

Australia actually has an R18+ rating now, dumb fuck

Hey' date='

[/quote']

Jokes on you, R18 just got passed in Australia, meaning we get the same games as amerifats now.

maybe one of your website programmers could stick up a hive online/offline indicator on the homepage of dayz' date=' as well as how the connection is, shouldn't take too long.

[/quote']

Will see into that, but not right now :P.

I meant that your sales have increased because of dayz' date=' not literally because dayz is a cost for us.. And I bought Arma 2 and Operation Arrowhead.

[/quote']

Just to be clear on this: Bohemia isn't paying us.

Hey' date='

[/quote']

Jokes on you, R18 just got passed in Australia, meaning we get the same games as amerifats now.

Enjoy your ban.

You guys should stop complaining and deal with it, play something else in the meantime like Wasteland etc.

I know it can be frustrating if something fails to work correctly though spamming this thread wont speed things up a single bit.

Also dont start to call each other names this isnt xbox live..

maybe one of your website programmers could stick up a hive online/offline indicator on the homepage of dayz' date=' as well as how the connection is, shouldn't take too long.

[/quote']

I meant that your sales have increased because of dayz' date=' not literally because dayz is a cost for us.. And I bought Arma 2 and Operation Arrowhead.

[/quote']

O_o well they should. This mod is beyond arma 2.

Hey Guys,

I just registered to say thank you for doing what you do in your free time. It's awesome how a few people can produce a game that is way better compared to the base game. I salute you for your patience with some of the users of this forum, demanding things even a mulimillion dollar company cannot provide. You have to imagine these guys actually used their brains thinking, it's down anyways, so let's do maintenance - have you ever seen a big company do that?

I say thanks again for your awesome work, keep it up and please don't get frustrated. You have to know that the silent majority is with your decision and seemingly a lot more haters have the energy to register to your forum.

Thanks to the Dev Team

EURO An UK servers having real issues again.. In for 10 mins then back out for 20, more frequent updates on the fix would be appreciated by all i think. so we know when to log on an off and not completely jam everything up. perhaps would be easier to fix with less people flooding the servers in desperate attempts to join there favourite server.

These are just thoughts though. im sure i speak for everybody when i say i am so appreciative of everything the team is doing to fix this and also, that the discrace who calls themself a gamer whos done this to DayZ should be tracked down and have their computer incinirated, have the remains put into a pillow case an beaten with his own malicious tech.

Matts

ever heard of this game called Arma II ? you should try it out while DayZ is offline LOL

Honestly Vipeax, maybe it is worth just locking the post with you as the last poster about the maintenance. Then people cant come here flaming

how about a server roll-back?

Since noone was able to play anyways (25% of players lost all gear)

+1 (well % looks made up' date=' i like his idea anyways...)

I really feel that the forums need a clean up' date=' announcements should be locked when made, this way people wont have to search through pages of people going off topic.

[/quote']

+1

+1

[/quote']

[/quote']

O_o well they should. This mod is beyond arma 2.

They should be I am having more fun with this mod than I have had with most if not all of my previous games

Hey Guys' date='

I just registered to say thank you for doing what you do in your free time. It's awesome how a few people can produce a game that is way better compared to the base game. I salute you for your patience with some of the users of this forum, demanding things even a mulimillion dollar company cannot provide. You have to imagine these guys actually used their brains thinking, it's down anyways, so let's do maintenance - have you ever seen a big company do that?

I say thanks again for your awesome work, keep it up and please don't get frustrated. You have to know that the silent majority is with your decision and seemingly a lot more haters have the energy to register to your forum.

Thanks to the Dev Team

[/quote']

There should be a level of professionalism that i have yet to see from the team. Yes the game is great, one of the best games i have played, but that doesn't excuse that fact 90% of the time the people who play their game are left having no idea what is going on because there is never any warning when shit happens. On top of that, when we do find at something has gone wrong, we never find out why or for how long things will be out for.

Great game, need to lift the professionalism