Vipeax

DayZ Maintenance ~ Should be functional again

You can't care for more than one thing? Everyone are attached to their gear. At least to some degree.

Woah there' date=' killer - you're preaching to the choir.

[/quote']

Make a tad bit sense, please.

All right, I'll bite. The prompt is to make a "tad bit sense", which in and of itself doesn't really make sense... But OK! Here goes.

1. You seemed angry, I tried to help you by contextualizing your issues, coming from a position of empathy- I was feeling the same rage.

2. You then turned your anger on me.

3. I let you know that our viewpoints are the same, there is no need to argue.

4. You asked me to make a "tad bit sense"

5. I wrote this post in hopes that you would read it and realize nobody is fighting with you.

6. You will probably flame this post as well.

I'm not angry, you see. When people call me angry while I'm not, that's when I start to get angry. It's a vicious cycle, kind off. You might think that I was mad, I was not.

Guess that's my bad then!

Hey Guys' date='

I have a little camp with vehicles and lots of rare stuff on my server. After the thread was started, I logged in and I was still in my camp with my stuff. But now there are lots of issues and I'm a little bit scared that everything is gone.. My server is stopped at the moment.. Safety first.

[/quote']

If you tell me your server and camp location ill go check it out for you make sure your stuff is still there :P

:) If I do this, I have to kill you ^^

Great its fixed, i though my internet sucked:P

You just did compare family with in game items. Otherwise you wouldn't have said that you didn't want to be in my family' date=' right? I wondered if it was the same thing for items and family members. "If you value something, you deserve to lose it" - Your stupid words. I just wondered if the same thing applied to people.

[/quote']

this is a GAME, not REALLIFE, seperate these things.

and you WILL loose your stuff ingame sooner or later, if not because of bugs, then because of players/zombies/random stupid mistakes.

thus, don't get attached to your gear. it was meant as an advice, but as i see you don't accept any advice, so better go and hide your precious gear.

you will come back here anyways and cry because you lost your stuff due to a wipe in alpha stage.

good luck there mate.

Whatever you said about the point of this game... What? I don't understand the point of this mod? It's to have fun' date=' for sure. You find loot, you use the loot, you may lose the loot. It's all good. That doesn't in any way mean that I can't be attached to my loot. Of course it sucks when I die and lose my loot. That's the whole point. YOU are the one that doesn't understand.

[/quote']

No, its not meant to be fun as what the usual player would consider to be fun. maybe you should listen or read to what rocket says/writes. He wants it to be harsh, frustrating, unbalanced, unfriendly.

If that's what you consider "fun" (i do) then its all good. If not, better go and find another game.

Hey Guys' date='

I have a little camp with vehicles and lots of rare stuff on my server. After the thread was started, I logged in and I was still in my camp with my stuff. But now there are lots of issues and I'm a little bit scared that everything is gone.. My server is stopped at the moment.. Safety first.

[/quote']

If you tell me your server and camp location ill go check it out for you make sure your stuff is still there :P

:) If I do this, I have to kill you ^^

Lol some are so attached to there pixels is realy beyond me and specially in game like DayZ with permadeath lol.

You just did compare family with in game items. Otherwise you wouldn't have said that you didn't want to be in my family' date=' right? I wondered if it was the same thing for items and family members. "If you value something, you deserve to lose it" - Your stupid words. I just wondered if the same thing applied to people.

[/quote']

this is a GAME, not REALLIFE, seperate these things.

and you WILL loose your stuff ingame sooner or later, if not because of bugs, then because of players/zombies/random stupid mistakes.

thus, don't get attached to your gear. it was meant as an advice, but as i see you don't accept any advice, so better go and hide your precious gear.

you will come back here anyways and cry because you lost your stuff due to a wipe in alpha stage.

good luck there mate.

Whatever you said about the point of this game... What? I don't understand the point of this mod? It's to have fun' date=' for sure. You find loot, you use the loot, you may lose the loot. It's all good. That doesn't in any way mean that I can't be attached to my loot. Of course it sucks when I die and lose my loot. That's the whole point. YOU are the one that doesn't understand.

[/quote']

No, its not to have fun. maybe you should listen or read to what rocket says/writes. He wants it to be harsh, frustrating, unbalanced, unfriendly.

If that's what you consider "fun" (i do) then its all good. If not, better go and find another game.

So you don't play this game/mod to have fun/for entertainment?

Yet again I am perfectly fine with dying. Jesus christ. "Don't get attached to your gear" - This is impossible. Holy madouly you are thick. I have timed a multiple times. I get pissed, find new stuff and it runs off. I attempt to kill every non-friendly player I come across. Sometimes I die.

This is indeed a game. So what? "If you value something, you deserve to lose it" I wondered if the same thing applies to "real life".

Everyone just needs to continue to be patient you cannot rush processes such as these

As well as people need to stop writing loose and using it as the word lose. Is annoying as all hell

I'm not afraid of dying. It's ok. But I'm afraid to lose our camp. It takes a lot of time to put all the loot in it.. So I'm attached to it :)

I JUST LUV MY CAMP!

I'm not afraid of dying. It's ok. But I'm afraid to lose our camp. It takes a lot of time to put all the loot in it.. So I'm attached to it :)

I JUST LUV MY CAMP!

As Azrail says: "If you value something, you deserve to lose it. Don't get attached to your gear!"

Completely moronic.

What you are saying makes no sense. If someone values something' date=' that person deserves to lose it?

[/quote']

Yes. Don't get attached to your gear.

I'm gonna go right ahead and call you stupid. If I am attached to my family, I don't deserve one? Is it the same IRL? I am very attached to my gear, how the fuc* do I deserve to lose it then? Maybe I've walked through hell and back for that gear. Know what? You're not even worth my time.

you compare the value of items ingame with the value of your family members?

i wouldnt want to be in your family...

You just did compare family with in game items. Otherwise you wouldn't have said that you didn't want to be in my family, right? I wondered if it was the same thing for items and family members. "If you value something, you deserve to lose it" - Your stupid words. I just wondered if the same thing applied to people.

Everybody will lose everything in the end. Don't value anything, because you'll lose it one day or another. I'm speaking of your ingame items, family members, everything. One day it will just be gone.

This thread used to be about server problems.

Then the community came along.

Servers are down and otherwise messin' up eh?

The team will fix it up and I'll be playing again in no time~

22856806.jpg

Everyone just needs to continue to be patient you cannot rush processes such as these

As well as people need to stop writing loose and using it as the word lose. Is annoying as all hell

It's annoying as hell*

If you're going to correct someone atleast say the sentance properly lmfao0o0opfo0fosd0fo.

It's annoying as hell*

If you're going to correct someone atleast say the sentance properly lmfao0o0opfo0fosd0fo.

*sentence

It's annoying as hell*

Sentence*

It's annoying as hell*

Oh well sorry that my iPad messed up a word. But it's nice of you to troll along. Seriously go waste your time with something else and learn to spell sentence

This thread used to be about server problems.

Then the community came along.

Servers are down and otherwise messin' up eh?

The team will fix it up and I'll be playing again in no time~

22856806.jpg

Thank you for this

Yet again I am perfectly fine with dying. Jesus christ. "Don't get attached to your gear" - This is impossible. Holy madouly you are thick. I have timed a multiple times. I get pissed' date=' find new stuff and it runs off. I attempt to kill every non-friendly player I come across. Sometimes I die.

This is indeed a game. So what? "If you value something, you deserve to lose it" I wondered if the same thing applies to "real life".

[/quote']

if you read my post carefully, to me it is indeed fun. even the part when you respawn and start from scratch. but it wasn't quite clear if that style of gameplay is fun for you.

and if you are fine with dying and loosing stuff, you are not attached to your gear in a way that it would make you stop playing. if you applied a slightest amount of common sense, you would have gotten the point.

also, the same thing obviously does not apply to real life. again, complete lack of common sense.

mere hairsplitting to stir a fight, you got me there.

It's annoying as hell*

*sentence

^This.

Additionally, correcting a phrase that you might not particularly use yourself =/= you being right.

Annoying as all hell.... it's a thing. People say it.

can everyone just STFU?

i want to be able notice it when servers are up again - and not miss it because this thread is full of stupid discussions of who should be less attached to their items or who made spelling mistakes. who the fuck cares? GTFO!

can everyone just STFU?

i want to be able notice it when servers are up again - and not miss it because this thread is full of stupid discussions of who should be less attached to their items or who made spelling mistakes. who the fuck cares? GTFO!

^ Contributing to the derailment of the thread, by pointing out the thread is being derailed.

Yet again I am perfectly fine with dying. Jesus christ. "Don't get attached to your gear" - This is impossible. Holy madouly you are thick. I have timed a multiple times. I get pissed' date=' find new stuff and it runs off. I attempt to kill every non-friendly player I come across. Sometimes I die.

[/quote']

if you read my post carefully, to me it is indeed fun. even the part when you respawn and start from scratch. but it wasn't quite clear if that style of gameplay is fun for you.

and if you are fine with dying and loosing stuff, you are not attached to your gear in a way that it would make you stop playing. if you applied a slightest amount of common sense, you would have gotten the point.

also, the same thing obviously does not apply to real life. again, complete lack of common sense.

mere hairsplitting to stir a fight, you got me there.

I can take losing items. That doesn't mean that I'm not attached to them. If you die, do you not feel one bit of regret for not doing *that* or *this*. Do you not feel "sad" for losing your stuff and having to start all over? It's fun, yes. But people get upset over losing their stuff. That's the whole point.

Sorry people for spamming this topic with OT-crap. ^^. I'm done.

can everyone just STFU?

+1

can everyone just STFU?

You apparently. Enough to comment on it.