herd

Make bicycles MORE common

Rocket said this game is about exploring and surviving.

Well then spawn MORE bicycles in every small or big towns. They should REALLY common so I can travel across the map. Running around the 225 sq km map isnt the best.

Also doesnt brake the balance at all. The more people riding around the map - the better.

Also is there a map where I can see all the bicycles spawn points?

Hmm. I think I would be ok with adding just a FEW more spawns of the Bike. NOT IN EVERY TOWN.

Yeah they should make more bikes becuse when you play with friends if someone find bicycle its kinda use less becuse its only for 1 person or make byciacle rideable by 2 pepole :/

Yeah they should make more bikes becuse when you play with friends if someone find bicycle its kinda use less becuse its only for 1 person or make byciacle rideable by 2 pepole :/

It has 2 seats according to the wiki.

And yes, definitely need more spawns, haven't seen a single one. Maybe bicycles could also reset like in 2 days time? That would mean people couldn't hoard them. Sure it might suck losing a bike you have ridden somewhere north but it's not something massive like having your car disappear on you....otherwise I fear the extra spawns will also be taken off map. (which of course should not even be possible in the first place)

I have had a bike for 2 weeks now (3rd life with it). i love it. I keep it on uk21 and you will never find it!!! You do not need to take bikes to the outer map. They are quite easily hidden elsewhere ;) Only one seat. one can travel about 5x faster than by foot as you do not need to skirt around zed or use roads you can just go hell for leather cross country.

I always thought to myself why I'd pass through about 5 or 6 towns, and through elektro, and not see one single bike. and when you do see a bike, that's all you see, one bike. parked at a gas station

Editted for bikes.

Never seen a bike in game.

And cars are awefully rare sites.

More transportation would be awesome. I'm all survival/combat oriented. But is the game about running for our health? Keep the game fun! And its realistic too to have bikes and cars around.

great post. spawn points should be boosted dramatically, but you shouldn't be able to fix the bike with car tyres. 'owned' bike should despawn every two days (15 minutes after being used if you're riding it at the time). despawning is the same as the bike being stolen really, so it's not a big deal..

great post. spawn points should be boosted dramatically' date=' but you shouldn't be able to fix the bike with car tyres. 'owned' bike should despawn every two days (15 minutes after being used if you're riding it at the time). despawning is the same as the bike being stolen really, so it's not a big deal..

[/quote']

I am for the increased spawn locations of bike but I absolutly disagree with your point concerning the despawning of a vehicle. There isn't a reason to despawn a vehicle as long the bikes do not respawn every 10 minutes.

Concerning the tyres, yes you shouldn't be able to repair a bike tyre with a car tyre. But since it hasn't got yet a different model ingame we should leave it as it is for the moment.

If they can open doors and climb 30ft+ ladders without falling off, zed should be able to ride bikes while chasing survivors as well.

Hi all the community,

I agree with the suggestion about bikes, and I make a consideration about all the other vehichles:

maybe there are too many wrecks that, for a single survivor, are quite difficult to repair for a bunch of reasons.

In an apocalyptic environment (maybe I'm wrong) I expected for sure not a lot of new sparkling cars scattered all around, but at least some more vehichle not wrecked so bad as almost all the ones that you usually meet wandering around Cherno.

For the first time the majority likes my idea. Wow.

I also want to have more vehicle spawn points. At least for motorcycle / ATV.

Vehicles should be more common. In my eyes every tenth player should have a vehicle. Makes more fun to chase them, steal them etc etc

Also doesnt brake the balance at all.

I see what you did there.

:huh::huh:

So you're complaining that you don't like walking everywhere? Oh. -1

You like to walk ? -1 ? I also like color blue. You dont? -1 for that ?

If you think bikes would make it easier to get around then I don't think you've been on one. They are more of a comedic "vehicle". They aren't really even meant to be used, in Arma 2 vanilla or the mod.

Once you get caught on a bike by a zombie one time you'll see why they aren't useful. You going to ride one up and down hills to avoid towns? You definitely wouldn't.

Don't see an issue with them being more common, but they are comedy. That's all.

+1 how many people(pre-apocolypse) wouldnt be able to afford cars in this industrial post-soviet area so many would have bought bike as a cheaper altenative and if your realy desprate for a bike how many kids in post-soviet states have bikes?

If you think bikes would make it easier to get around then I don't think you've been on one. They are more of a comedic "vehicle". They aren't really even meant to be used' date=' in Arma 2 vanilla or the mod.

Once you get caught on a bike by a zombie one time you'll see why they aren't useful. You going to ride one up and down hills to avoid towns? You definitely wouldn't.

Don't see an issue with them being more common, but they are comedy. That's all.

[/quote']

comedy? They go with 40 mph. Like 5x faster than I run. I drove it just fine

I do not think that there need to be more bikes. I seem to find them quite easily. :/