Sign in to follow this  
The Gent

"The Bandits' Lament"

Let me know what you think, guys :)

• Like 8

I reckon you handled that situation quite well!

But what do you find more important? ;)

Edited by Sofa King
  • Like 1

Gent that was Hysterical , I hope you make alot more videos like that one , I can't believe you killed all those guys. I would have just tried to steal the truck and speed off :)

• Like 1

Lol excellent ... How the hell did all those kids manage to get that many tents near berezino without getting snuffed earlier ? And for that matter why did they only own 5 mosin bullets between all 5 of them ? Lol , also , why do they feel safe pulling out weapons who no ammo when they damn well know you clean house with that axe lol great video ...

• Like 1

I reckon you handled that situation quite well!

But what do you find more important? ;)

Lol thank you and....well, let;s leave that a mystery ;)

Lol excellent ... How the hell did all those kids manage to get that many tents near berezino without getting snuffed earlier ? And for that matter why did they only own 5 mosin bullets between all 5 of them ? Lol , also , why do they feel safe pulling out weapons who no ammo when they damn well know you clean house with that axe lol great video ...

Haha - it was actually up near Svet - the rocks around the corner from the docks, so I suppose it's relatively close to a town, with not much traffic going past. IDK, as you say, kids - all those tents were spawning EVERYWHERE before the most recent hotfix, it was getting pretty silly lol

I checked the tents, there was certainly not a lot of loot in them, so they were basically donating their lives for a couple of hoes, medkit and random junk items, really. Very strange - if you have any insights as to their motives, please do share them, lol as I can't work it out.

Thanks for the comment man, appreciate the support :)

Don't forget, you can reach me on my channel itself or I recently started a Twitter account - https://twitter.com/TheGentGamingtoo :)

Gent that was Hysterical , I hope you make alot more videos like that one , I can't believe you killed all those guys. I would have just tried to steal the truck and speed off :)

Hahaha thanks LoveAffair - was certainly a fun one to make! - H ave an Altis Life video I'm just finishing up which is kind of similar, at least in theme to this, so you should sub/keep an eye on my channel if you want to see that one as I won't be allowed to post it on here :)

As for the truck, you do see me consider that at 3:20, with the intention of running him down, but the wheel is missing and I was completely innocent to the new patch which allowed them to drive at a pretty reasonable speed with no wheel. Ahh well, got my hands dirty, I suppose, eh?

Glad you enjoyed :)

cool video ! nice "friendly" try

every time i run into a goup of survivor, it turn like this. most of the players are cool, but there is awlay one dickhead that start shooting and it turn into a bloodbath.

nice swings ! the last guy was so bad and pathetic... he acted like a badass in the end, but you were almost dead and he runned away 90% of the time, doing nothing when you were slaughtering his friends.  

• Like 1

cool video ! nice "friendly" try

every time i run into a goup of survivor, it turn like this. most of the players are cool, but there is awlay one dickhead that start shooting and it turn into a bloodbath.

nice swings ! the last guy was so bad and pathetic... he acted like a badass in the end, but you were almost dead and he runned away 90% of the time, doing nothing when you were slaughtering his friends.  

Lol thanks man - yeah, I know. Got 'em all in the end though :D

Unfortunately couldn't find where he stashed his tent, but it's the principal of it all!

hahahaha. this was amazing Dude :D

Thanks, Maeven! Glad you enjoyed, brother.