r4z0r49

DayZ Mod 1.8.5

So why don't you just host your own wiki on a webserver?

I dont have the time to run a webserver they take alot of work to keep running in todays world. I dont have the money to rent one from another host.

I will contact our sponsor(fragnet) see if they have any webhosting slots and also BIS see if they have any space.

• Like 1

Ok so we had to do a last minute hotfix to fix a side/group issue in 1.8.6 so the released version hopefully today will be 1.8.6.1.

• Like 1

Soon as its released on steam the release post will be moved into place

• Like 1

I dont have the time to run a webserver they take alot of work to keep running in todays world. I dont have the money to rent one from another host.

I will contact our sponsor(fragnet) see if they have any webhosting slots and also BIS see if they have any space.

Ok I can understand that. But I'm sure someone from this community would be willing to administer a wiki. I'also sure it would be possible to support it with donations.

I would donate right away for something like that.

As of now, I will be recreating the wiki page so if you have any ideas on adding new things, let me know. I'll do my best to accommodate when time is available :)

I am currently doing some updating which will provide more useful information on items.

• Like 1

just a quick update we are still waiting for the next release of the mod to be pushed to steam. It could be upto another week for release soon as i know more info ill update.

Ok tic321 just shout when you have stuff in order. 

• Like 1

rsz__dayz__cherno_in_night_by_marekxcz-d

Wikia Update: With most information being true, it's not entirely up to date. But with your help, we could provide information much faster :) Only up to 1.7.7.1 which makes you instantly think how long back that was! That was almost 2 years ago. Surprises me as much as it does to everyone else but rest assured, it'll be up to date but with some time. Along the lines, I have plans on reaching out to those who post wonderful videos(mainly series) about vanilla DayZ Mod only. This way, it'll expand the community circle to a more broader one for newcomers seeking information on the mod, especially those coming from Standalone and seeking a classic experience with the mod.

I'll be going over the goals I plan on doing to make it enjoyable and informative and progress will gradually be checked off upon completion.

If you have experience with formatting and editting and you wish to do your part for the DayZ Mod community, message me and I'll fill you in.

I will provide in-depth information on overall items, features and other survival mechanics that are present in DayZ Mod. Most legacy information will be in use as a reference and may be scrapped due to big differences in the current mod.

• Updating information progress: In-Progress
  • Community Fan Services(Appropriate Media only; Photos and videos): In-Progress
  • (If you'd like to see anything else, fill me in and let me know)
Edited by TIC321

Witch wiki you updating TIC321 do you have a link

Thanks