Sign in to follow this  
SMoss

Community Spotlight - 22 Apr 15

Afternoon survivor chums,

While trawling through Youtube and Twitch streams, I came across Snaftii's channel. It is not one of the channels that has millions of subscribers, but the gameplay and editing in his videos looks really nice.

While a lot of players enjoy roving up and down the coast line in search for easy fresh spawn prey, other players enjoy taking on a more friendly role. While having a look through Snaftii's backlog of videos on both Twitch and Youtube, viewers will see many examples of him attempting to interact with players first instead of shooting them down on sight. Unfortunately, in spite of Snaftii's friendly manner, not all players seem to play nice in return (@16:06):

In Snaftii's Youtube channel, there are plenty of really good gameplay videos with a storyline behind them, and the "Dark Days Ahead" series was quite a good watch. As a lot of content creators show, a little editing goes a long way, and Snaftii makes good use of camera angles as well as some other subtle trickery in order to provide some nice intros to his videos. The intro to the second part of the "Dark Days Ahead" series for example had a nice touch (no spoilers) that tied both episode 1 and episode 2 together:

Outside of Snaftii's different DayZ series, I also enjoyed watching videos such as “Story Time” which shows some nice interaction between players. While not exactly action packed throughout, it's oddly captivating to see the randomness that goes on in DayZ (what the hell are you on about Mickey?):

All in all, Snaftii's content kept me good and entertained for a couple of afternoons, and his channels are definitely worth a visit. As always, if interested in more, please feel free to follow Snaftii via the following social media accounts:

- Michael aka SMoss / Community Manager

• Like 1

Congrats Snaftii!!! Been following him for a while now and if you like RP, his videos are great!! 

Well deserved!  :thumbsup:

I was holding my breath waiting to see BarelyInfected. One day. :P

Congrats to Snaftii. I'll definitely check out his channel. Thanks for the community highlight! I always forget that you guys do these but always get excited when I see it come up. Keep'em coming.

Grats snaftii, hope you keep doing what you love. 

His viewer meet up events are quite fun, lots of talking and jokes while we travel around.