Sign in to follow this  
Toperek1990 (DayZ)

Jackpot! Found a base of several tents full of rare loot! Unfortunately owners came home

I'm quite amazed you managed to shoot non of your own! It's pretty difficult sometimes and the armbands you can craft are only useful when you are close up or sniping, but not when everyone is panicking and running around. Good job, I dread the day one of our bases is found and this shit happens to our camp ^^

Do the grenades only take down trees, or do they damage the tents, too? I hope they don't. I wonder if it actually makes a difference if a tent is pristine or damaged.

• Like 2

I'm quite amazed you managed to shoot non of your own! It's pretty difficult sometimes and the armbands you can craft are only useful when you are close up or sniping, but not when everyone is panicking and running around. Good job, I dread the day one of our bases is found and this shit happens to our camp ^^

Do the grenades only take down trees, or do they damage the tents, too? I hope they don't. I wonder if it actually makes a difference if a tent is pristine or damaged.

I dont think the grenades actually destroy the inside of the tents:) ye we were pretty lucky we didnt wipe out ourselves :)

Brilliant, very tense

thank you man :)

And why am i seeing forum posts complaining there is no loot again :) Did you guys end up taking everything ?

Edited by LoveAffair
  • Like 1

LOL nice...

stupid of them to put all the store items in one place..should spread them out a little

• Like 1

Im actually surprised no one came across this stuff before....hopefully it wasn't hacked in. But good find man!

• Like 1

Now wonder all the servers are empty. These guys took all teh loot!

• Like 2

And why am i seeing forum posts complaining there is no loot again :) Did you guys end up taking everything ?

yes we took everything :) including tents xD