Sign in to follow this  
ruax

Helicopter crash site loot 0.55

Hi, so I am trying to understand how the helicopter crash sites work right now and the loot spawn for them?

I noticed that there are 3 helicopter crash sites at same spot all the time on every server I go on!

But there is not much loot at most luck I have found 1 m4 and 2  20roundmagazine's on looking at 20 different servers.. So I mean if someone picked up all the stuff should it not respawn new loot on helicopter crash site? Since they are all at same spot do loot  spawn at them? Or are the helis just there and the loot spawn is actually random like it was before? So if I go check all the  possible helicrash sites on the map where there are no heli I may find some loot? If someone could please explain how they work right now as they are not moving spot at restarts and there is literally no loot no matter how many servers I look on.

Choppers are staying in the same location... rumors have it that they do spawn loot but are on an extended time table... 6 hours, 12 hours, maybe even days.... choppers need fixing

Choppers are experiencing bugs at this time.

As stated above, they spawn in the same places and also the loot can spawn quite far from the wreck (30 meters or so away) making it difficult to find.

People are currently camping the locations and waiting for restarts in hopes for loot.

I personally don't bother looking for them unless they are spawning properly and have been doing well to loot cop cars.

• Like 2

Do they still spawn in the same locations? I'm about to punish some serverhopper clan that come on our server for five minutes after restart, only to loot all choppers and disappear again. I've read elsewhere that someone looted a chopper, which despawned after the restart. If the chopper crashes get fixed this hopping hopefully ends again. It's almost an exploit at the moment.  

Choppers are experiencing bugs at this time.

As stated above, they spawn in the same places and also the loot can spawn quite far from the wreck (30 meters or so away) making it difficult to find.

People are currently camping the locations and waiting for restarts in hopes for loot.

I personally don't bother looking for them unless they are spawning properly and have been doing well to loot cop cars.

About the police cars there are static and random ones right?

Are they working?

The one in Gishino has been in the same spot for awhile on my public server and it is respawning loot. I checked it last night and this morning there were chemlights and map sections not present the night before.