RB30E

australian/new zealand players

Come on my teamspeak server i have 100 slots ready for all sorts of players playing dayz. Anyone welcome to come along and have a game with me and a few other guys i play with. currently cruising around in a pack of about 4 or 5 regularly and all up we have 10 that play.

TS ip: ts36.gameservers.com:9324

If no one is in just go afk or wait until someone comeson im sure someone will drag you and have a chat.

Edited by RB30E
  • Like 1

That's very generous of you, I'll hop on sometime and hope to catch you guys for some games, maybe become part of a regular group!

Cheers

no worries mate, hope to see you in soon to have a few games :)

this is good news as I am a noobie and I do not want to play alone

Iv been solo surviving for as long as iv had this game, i may have a look :)

EDIT: Im online now, doesn't seem to be anyone here atm though

Come play with us guys, these about 5 of us playing right now together. come join us and have some fun

Bump, teamspeak will be moving to a new host soon i will post the ip here when its been changed and it will also be found in the current teamspeak. thanks

Edited by RB30E

Since i posted the original post 23 players have come on the server, most of them are regulars now. It's great to see even though i havent been playing DayZ much myself recently, the guys keep coming on. It helps me with my ambitions of restarting my website and clan/community wich I had for Project Reality on bf2. Keep the new players coming in and thanks to all the guys currently in teamspeak playing dayz.

Awesome, would love to play in a group. I play with 1 other mate, we know what we are doing but just get constantly overrun by bandit groups, pretty rough. Keen to get in a big group. Going to get TS and come on in the next few days.

Come on my teamspeak server i have 250 slots ready for all sorts of players playing dayz. Anyone welcome to come along and have a game with me and a few other guys i play with. currently cruising around in a pack of about 4 or 5 regularly and all up we have 10 that play.

TS ip: 184.154.70.103:9991

If no one is in just go afk or wait until someone comeson im sure someone will drag you and have a chat.

Hey, just wondering what times you guys play at or is it just random times and what servers?

I'm a fairly new player looking for a group of people.