Sign in to follow this  
Takumi0856

Animal Masks.

I would like to see some full head animal masks to creep people out, or for people to creep me out with. Here are some examples i found that i like.

post-227453-0-19248000-1428542783_thumb.

post-227453-0-39230800-1428542791_thumb.

post-227453-0-66965500-1428542799_thumb.

post-227453-0-84131500-1428542808_thumb.

post-227453-0-62678200-1428542816_thumb.

• Like 1

How about a Darth Vader mask, while we're at it? 

I think something like what you propose there could be added, like mascots for a local sportsteam. Could be you find them at the soon-to-be school buildings. Or at a theme park; god, I really want an abandoned theme park in Dayz ^^ They would most likely consist out of pants, jacket and mask, so if you got all pieces you can run around as big bird or some kind of beaver with a shirt (the Ottawa style). The thing is though, this might slightly take away the grim and dark survival feeling Dayz is supposed to ooze. It would also most likely get you shot in 10 seconds.

Living in a big city, I find Dayz' environment more romantic than disturbing, really. I don't know if I can deal with big birds and beavers flocking the streets of Elektro. However, I got used to the zombies, too  ;)

Edited by S3V3N

Ya know what I would like? Craft able Masks, like taking a skull from an animal and somehow grafting it onto a helmet, it will probably not give anything other than intimidation factor, wearing skulls to me seems just badass!

d0f7edee29e0e18a16772e6776b4c57f.jpg

I would like to see some full head animal masks to creep people out, or for people to creep me out with. Here are some examples i found that i like.

Add in helmets too. I'm not about wearing masks to much but a wolf or bear helmet would be sick as hell. Like an Indian headdress, or something from mad max. I'd probably wear a wolfs cover but I know a few guys that a fox would fit perfectly.

I'd rock it as clan identifiers. Probably work better than the stupid arm bands.

I'd love it. Good idea beans for you.

Edited by ASTINvlogs

Ya know what I would like? Craft able Masks, like taking a skull from an animal and somehow grafting it onto a helmet, it will probably not give anything other than intimidation factor, wearing skulls to me seems just badass!

d0f7edee29e0e18a16772e6776b4c57f.jpg

Like the above, then you run around with a sword screaming " I AM THE HORNED KING", and shove people-body-parts into your cooking pot as the "Black Cauldron of Arawn the Death-Lord"

I....think I just dated myself : (