Bigbadchuck

I miss my dot

At least for the bow (this, or add a real bow with a real aim, not just a random zoom on the player hand )

but that's not the most important thing at all for now!

That being said I wish they got rid of the crosshairs all together and added some forced free aim.

Make hipfire unreliable and hard for anything past 10 feet.

I don't like that it move with the weapon, though. Hipfire should be far more difficult than it is. Having it disappear when raising a weapon would work, especially if coupled with the aiming deadzone/ free aim found in Red Orchestra.

ArmA 3 keeps "hipfire" under control despite having a crosshair. DayZ should adopt this as well.

The new crosshairs thing is ok bit the dot was better. I'd be good with it if the crosshairs were a little more visable. Are the devs trying to get us away from hip firing? I love everything else about the new update.

imoh the change is just right. Allways hated this "gamey" dot. Its a very inteligent nice compromise.

ArmA 3 keeps "hipfire" under control despite having a crosshair. DayZ should adopt this as well.

That is rather accurate imo for simple hip fire.

I rather see a forced free aim, no crosshair solution like in Red orchestra 2. It not only is good for gameplay but it visually looks terrific.

The new 'crosshair' is a huge improvement in immersion. No one can argue against that. I am sorry if you don't like the new one but it is better.

I would rather that the crosshair be removed all together but I am happy with the bracket style that was chosen.

Tip for those who do not like the new one - Get a temporary marker and put a dot in the middle of your screen B) problem solved