Griz2

Missed Connection: The Gorka Killer

To the guy who shot me in the back as I ran out of the Gorka police station last night, I hope you drank that gasoline in my PET bottle. If you didn't, enjoy my chainsaw because I carried that thing for HOURS searching for gas for it and only got to slice up one zombie with it before you took it from me.

Seriously though, I'm not upset because I found an AK and drum mag within two minutes of respawning. I'm just really curious to know if you drank that gas in my PET bottle, thinking it was water.

This should probably be in Standalone General Discussion...... Not sure why you put it in Off-topic.....

I also highly doubt that he drank the gasoline, either.

Edited by WilBischof

This should probably be in Standalone General Discussion...... Not sure why you put it in Off-topic.....

I also highly doubt that he drank the gasoline, either.

I listed it under off-topic because it's not especially important and in my mind, unimportant things go in the off-topic section. If I'm wrong, Admins please feel free to relocate this thread. Not a big deal really.

As for the gasoline I'd say there is a fair chance he drank it. Is there a way to check whether it's water or gasoline in a container? Unless he was clever enough to drag the container onto the chainsaw to see if it gave him the refueling option.

Ha, reminds me of the other day. Me and a few buds found a dude at a gas station. We tied him up, stripped him of his clothes then forced gasoline down his throat till he drowned in it.

Then I went home to play some DayZ.

• Like 7

I listed it under off-topic because it's not especially important and in my mind, unimportant things go in the off-topic section.

All DayZ SA related material goes in the DayZ SA sections - this topic here would belong in the General Discussion subcategory as it is fairly general :)

• Like 1

Ha, reminds me of the other day. Me and a few buds found a dude at a gas station. We tied him up, stripped him of his clothes then forced gasoline down his throat till he drowned in it.

Then I went home to play some DayZ.

OMFG LOLOLOL

Then I realized it wasn't funny.

OMFG LOLOLOL

Then I realized it wasn't funny.

Then what was the point of replying? If it isn't funny, just move on. No need to be the guy who calls people out.

• Like 1

Then what was the point of replying? If it isn't funny, just move on. No need to be the guy who calls people out.

If it means anything I thought it was funny. 

I replied for the same reason that Gotham City needs a hero. I'll make the sacrifice and be DayZ's Dark Knight.

And because this:

1279826778Tnth6x.jpg

If it means anything I thought it was funny. 

It does mean something. That i) our senses of humor vary drastically, and ii) that's perfectly acceptable!

Isn't the world a great place? 

I replied for the same reason that Gotham City needs a hero. I'll make the sacrifice and be DayZ's Dark Knight.

And because this:

1279826778Tnth6x.jpg

It does mean something. That i) our senses of humor vary drastically, and ii) that's perfectly acceptable!

Isn't the world a great place? 

Still, was a dick move man.

Still, was a dick move man.

It was, and I'm sorry.

Take me back?