Sign in to follow this  
preacherlr

0.55 confirmed?

That'd be bad seeing as the Prague offices are probably not too hard to find...

Some one would have to be really off the chain to do something like that anyways lol.

Offtopic: Hows the weather out there anyways? Were finally starting to get warmer weather here in Michigan.

Some one would have to be really off the chain to do something like that anyways lol.

Offtopic: Hows the weather out there anyways? Were finally starting to get warmer weather here in Michigan.

Yeah, I'd be proper surprised if someone actually did, haha.

How's the weather? Mmmmm, inconsistent(?). A bit of sun in between spells of rain/snow/hail. Say, did you ever visit Detroit since you're in Michigan?

Yeah, I'd be proper surprised if someone actually did, haha.

How's the weather? Mmmmm, inconsistent(?). A bit of sun in between spells of rain/snow/hail. Say, did you ever visit Detroit since you're in Michigan?

Sir i LITERALLY live near Detroit lol. I live in Taylor which is apart of the Wayne County District. So its right in that area. Iv been there a few times in the past. No place I would want to live in cause it looks like a zombie apocalypse hit it.

• Like 1

Sir i LITERALLY live near Detroit lol. I live in Taylor which is apart of the Wayne County District. So its right in that area. Iv been there a few times in the past. No place I would want to live in cause it looks like a zombie apocalypse hit it.

Getting to see the old car factories would be a treat though!

• Like 1