Tatanko

Tatanko's Monthly Social -- April 2015

Maybe to prevent confusion, everyone should dress or wear the same color pants or shirt ...like party in pink haha

Wearing arm bands help as well we had arm bands back at the spring BBQ event  B)

• Like 2

Wearing arm bands help as well we had arm bands back at the spring BBQ event  B)

ya but no visible for sniper guards..take out those who are not wearing pink or orange or green or whatever lol

So is there anything that we still need for the event? cause its hard to find specific things because of this weird loot system i haven't seen any flare gun ammo but iv seen flare guns spawn and the cooking pot i had got ruined by zeds and i haven't found another one since then <_<  i do still have a few flares and light sources however so i guess there's that.  B)

Bring what you can. That's basically all I can say with how random loot is right now. Flares do seem to be pretty scarce, so that may have to be postponed (AGAIN!). We'll see. Definitely bring the lights!

Maybe to prevent confusion, everyone should dress or wear the same color pants or shirt ...like party in pink haha

Like Dudester said, we had armbands at the BBQ. We will likely do something similar at this event, but you won't know until the event :)

Edited by Tatanko
  • Like 2

So is there anything that we still need for the event? cause its hard to find specific things because of this weird loot system i haven't seen any flare gun ammo but iv seen flare guns spawn and the cooking pot i had got ruined by zeds and i haven't found another one since then <_<  i do still have a few flares and light sources however so i guess there's that.  B)

I think I have some extra flare ammo. I stock piled 3 rounds last week, I'll keep an eye out for more.

I think I have some extra flare ammo. I stock piled 3 rounds last week, I'll keep an eye out for more.

We were hoping for like 50 haha. I think that will have to wait until 0.56 or something when loot isn't so crazy.

Looks like today's re-balancing of certain item spawns should help out our efforts towards getting ready for the party (especially flares!).

Anyone want to recommend some activities for Black Lake? :)

so how the server information will be relayed to? If is posted here, any cheater will come in with hack and kill us all again :) 

so how the server information will be relayed to? If is posted here, any cheater will come in with hack and kill us all again :)

Haven't worked out what process we would like to use just yet. More than likely, anyone interested will have to get it from me directly the day-of the event. The nice thing is, you have two other servers on which you can establish a character prior to the event. When you join the event server at the time of the event, it will feel more like stepping into a private "room" of sorts. At least, that's what we're hoping for.

We've already invested many hours into prepping both supplies and security for the event. We won't disappoint :)

Edited by Tatanko
  • Like 1

Is this still ago? I can't find shit in Musty server lol

Yes it's still a go , sorry the private servers are still requiring a fix (I'm hoping it comes this Monday -Wednesday) for loot , eugen harton on twitter said they were still working on a fix so as soon as it comes the loot will respawn properly again! But there is loot , very scarce though , about 6 of us are pretty well geared and still finding more loot but it's spread out pretty well all over chernarus , so if you're not looking to comb over a wasteland wait for the fix to loot up !

• Like 1

Yes it's still a go , sorry the private servers are still requiring a fix (I'm hoping it comes this Monday -Wednesday) for loot , eugen harton on twitter said they were still working on a fix so as soon as it comes the loot will respawn properly again! But there is loot , very scarce though , about 6 of us are pretty well geared and still finding more loot but it's spread out pretty well all over chernarus , so if you're not looking to comb over a wasteland wait for the fix to loot up !

I hopped onto the EU server and I had a thorough look through the Myshkino military camp and I didn't find anything. There were no clothes, no shoes, no books, no nothing. The place was completely bare.

Where are you finding loot, on the US, or EU server?

Is this still ago? I can't find shit in Musty server lol

Fortunately you won't really need to bring much, we've done a great job stockpiling. As GK said though, hopefully sometime this week a fix for the private shards will be out and we can all loot once more in the days before the event.

Where are you finding loot, on the US, or EU server?

Neither ;) But for those 2 servers, my only suggestion would be to go where you think no one else would go. Even a small group of houses all by itself in the woods could have useful loot worth looking for if no one has been there yet.

Coming up this Saturday!

I need suggestions for (simple) activities yet. Hopefully given today's news there will be a fireworks show finally.

• Like 2

Event is tomorrow! Stay tuned (or PM me) for server details.

To anyone attending: bring as many flare rounds, road flares, and chem lights as you can :)

• Like 1

Event is TONIGHT  :beans:

PM me or add me on Steam for the password!