Sign in to follow this  
Nighteyes

Beards

This game needs beards. Beards make every game better and this game is no exception!

Why? Because I fuckin' said so.

Link the beard to the length of time the player has been alive. We all spawn as smooth as a newborn babies ass but every 6 hours or so, stubble starts to grow. If you manage to last a week, you are a fuckin' terrorist in training ready to Jihad some zeds.

You wanna hide your long life and cut off your beards? What are you a bitch? Fine. Get a knife lubricated with fresh cow blood and shave that sucker off. Then everyone will think you are a noob with no good loot.

But if you got balls, let that sucker grow out and show everyone you ain't no lady.

Support this idea unless you hate freedom.

tl;dr BEARDS

This game needs beards. Beards make every game better and this game is no exception!

Why? Because I fuckin' said so.

Link the beard to the length of time the player has been alive. We all spawn as smooth as a newborn babies ass but every 6 hours or so' date=' stubble starts to grow. If you manage to last a week, you are a fuckin' terrorist in training ready to Jihad some zeds.

You wanna hide your long life and cut off your beards? What are you a bitch? Fine. Get a knife lubricated with fresh cow blood and shave that sucker off. Then everyone will think you are a noob with no good loot.

But if you got balls, let that sucker grow out and show everyone you ain't no lady.

Support this idea unless you hate freedom.

tl;dr BEARDS

[/quote']

Definitly!

You should have to post a photo of yourself with a real bread to be allowed one in game.

You cannot simply give beards away

Agreed!

hahaha, this is the best timelog feature ive seen so far. yes a million time yes.

Maybe you could grow a beard the longer your alive unless you cut it with a razor you find In game?

Weird - my guy has a beard. A good hill-billy one. Selected it from the character screen. I like the idea that they grow as you survive though. Longer the lived the character, the bushier the beard...

Beards(always capitalized).

This is easily the best thread i have seen on this here forum

You should have to post a photo of yourself with a real bread to be allowed one in game.

You cannot simply give beards away

Haha well said sir, HOWEVER, howould the idea be policed ? ^___^

But the game already has beards.

You need to manually change your face skin, but you can (in the profile options).