Sign in to follow this  
BroskyBro

uk vest ruined in 2 hits

Hi, I didn't see any results in the related topics when I was about to post this so I'm just going to ask. This morning I had a pristine UK vest and 3 zombies saw me. I took my 22 and sprayed 23 rounds at them then took my axe out and killed them. I got hit twice in process and it ruined my vest and the stuff inside. Is this a bug? I've had the same vest and been hit upwards of 5 times before it's even worn. I'm kind of annoyed considering I had just found it and I was in electro.

Hi, I didn't see any results in the related topics when I was about to post this so I'm just going to ask. This morning I had a pristine UK vest and 3 zombies saw me. I took my 22 and sprayed 23 rounds at them then took my axe out and killed them. I got hit twice in process and it ruined my vest and the stuff inside. Is this a bug? I've had the same vest and been hit upwards of 5 times before it's even worn. I'm kind of annoyed considering I had just found it and I was in electro.

3 zombies hitting twice is like 6 times dude

3 zombies hitting twice is like 6 times dude

Pretty sure he means that he only got hit twice overall and not 2 times each.

It might have registered more hits than you heard.

Shit happens, find another one.

The damage that zombies deal varies.

There's no damage value set in stone.

Oops, didn't realize that this was posted in suggestions lol. But yeah, I only got hit twice over all. Thanks for the replies though guys.

The nerve of those pesky zombies!

Ruining your nice clothes B)

Don't get too annoyed by this. At least they didn't ruin your face.

Psh, you obviously aren't playing the game right if you haven't gotten killed by a Zombie in one hit as a freshspawn. #OP Life.

I got fucked out of my worn Smerch vest by a zed in one hit so you didn't really lose much.

From my experience, the only way to go from pristine to ruined in one hit is to take one of their lunging attacks.  Once a zed is mostly stationary, you won't take nearly as much damage.  Now if only the cancel action would work at wells.