Valehin

Arma 2 going insane?

So, every time I try to launch Arma 2 OA, it gives me this.

P.S. Every fix I've tryed didn't work. You name it, I've most likely tryed it. Also, I'll provide a screenshot  post-228563-0-95760400-1426941343_thumb.

maybe listing what fixes you have done would be a start so we don't go over the same thing again and again rather then just saying ive done everything.

• Like 1

literaly, everything. From reinstalling, to wiping all data connected with arma 2. administrator privilages, compatability mode, manual BE install, verify integrity, driver check, the list goes on. It would be easier for you to suggest something, I did provide an immage of 2 eroors, let's start witht that. Any ideas?

Blocked dll's?

cruflbcsnet-unlock.png

Edited by B@ker

Blocked dll's?

It could be that, or maybe the vcredist needs reinstalling.

But if you tried literally everything, then you did that as well.

• Like 1

the image quality is not particularly good on the image i cant see the files that are being blocked by battleye.

basically there are two dll files in your system32 folder that is stopping arma2 from running 

• Like 2

The 2 files are apisetschema.dll and wow64.dll, both are unblocked, I don't even get the option to block them.

I also tried to reinstall vcredist, that didn't help.  

Forgot to mention, I can run arma 2, arma 2 OA without battleye, but I can't do it with battleye, as in, ArmA2OA_BE.exe spits this s*hit out.

The error is "The application was unable to start correctly (0x000009a)"

Edited by Valehin

Sounds like you have some kind of antivirus?? system blocking access to the dlls.

Take a look at all your active scanning protection systems(if you have any) and see if you can find out whats blocking those dlls running.

• Like 1

I'm using Advanced system care 8, id didn't have any problems with arma 2 before.

The error popped up for the first time after my laptop ran out of power and shut down while playing dayz overpoch

Edited by Valehin

try running  sfc /scannow from an elevated cmd prompt, it could be that they are slightly corrupted 

try running  sfc /scannow from an elevated cmd prompt, it could be that they are slightly corrupted 

It couldn't fix them, and yes, I ran cmd in admin mode.

And it says Access denied whenever I try to open the log.