Insane Ruffles

How many times have you been killed by a server hopper?

Does anybody want to see this thread go back towards a civil discussion of how to mitigate the sometimes unfairly gamebreaking occurrence of people spawning into "clear" rooms?

Wait, you want me to re-read -this- thread to understand what server hopping means?  Laughable.

Server hopping is logging off of one server and jumping onto another.  That's it!  Your definition of server hopping has been tailor made to make it seem what you do is okay.

No,  I don't feel like a hypocrite.  If I have said anything to insult you then I'm sorry.  In fact, I challenge you to point to any post where I've said anything to attack you and not your posts.

This is the thread YOU started.  It's your responsibility to keep it civil if you want it to stay that way.  People understand exactly what you've said and reply appropriately.  Yet you seem to attack people for not agreeing with you.

To acknowledge that people use different servers at different times, is different from hopping one single coordinate location for loot.  

Most of these responses are people flaming and accusing him of server-hopping and complaining about getting killed by a server hopper.

Let's set aside all the definition or acceptance of hopping and understand that the problem being discussed here is the issue of players spawning into an occupied area.  This can potentially be bad for either player in the same buliding, and definitely breaks immersion.  

WITHOUT FLAMING ABOUT SERVER-HOP PREFERENCES, CAN WE PLEASE DISCUSS SOLUTIONS TO PERECTLY INNOCENT LOGGING DANGERS?

Server hopping, defined, by the majority of players, is jumping multiple servers in a short amount of time to loot.

That's one aspect, as previously stated.  Looting up on an empty/low pop server then hopping to a high pop for some PvP (your chosen specialty) is another aspect of server hopping.  Starting on one server then hopping to another for some action isn't immersion-breaking?

Don't expect too much sympathy for exploiting the game and then whinging about getting shot whilst doing so.

You want to secure a building?  Lock the door when you clear a room.  Easy.

How does one know if the guy that killed you is server hopping ?

You can never be certain.

This Topic is a disgrace for different reasons.

• Like 2