Sign in to follow this  
General Moon

Friends?

Hello there, i've been a lone wolf for 300 hours and teamed with a few guys a few months ago. Sadly my friends aren't really active, so i decided to look for some friends on here.

Must:

-Be 11+

-Speak English

Add me on Steam: 'General Moon', profile picture is a gas mask.

Also, before you add me, post a comment.

Edited by General Moon

11+? I have five kids age 9-21 and.,. Their gaming ability and social skills/etiquette is all over the board. Kids are kids but I'm guessing you're a 12 year old?

11+? I have five kids age 9-21 and.,. Their gaming ability and social skills/etiquette is all over the board. Kids are kids but I'm guessing you're a 12 year old?

Close enough, 14. But i put a specific age because in my personal experience the majority of players under the age of 10 acts immature to a certain point where it's impossible to tell what he wants.

Close enough, 14. But i put a specific age because in my personal experience the majority of players under the age of 10 acts immature to a certain point where it's impossible to tell what he wants.

Being 14 is the same as being 10. I had interest in adding you, but you seem a lil young.

WTF ARE YOUR PARENTS DOIIINGGGG !!!!! you should be outside for fff....but definatly NOT playing DayZ. Gosh...

*remembers when he sneaked to parents Computer back in ´91 at night. First i had to disconnect the speaker inside the IBM/ps1 so it wont beep when i powered it up and had to remind to take out the boot-disk after iam done....I once forgot and my dad came to shool and told me the PC´be broken and i should come home fix it. ( i was 11 back than :D ) , Took out the floppy quickly and rebooted.."here dad...ist working fine.."

tbh...if ther whould have been things like mmo´s ect id be a fat sloth....by hitting 15...

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

When it comes to gamers age really is just a number. Met the worst examples of 20+s playing this mind you I've never played cod etc. I let my kids play my MMOs and persistent online games occasionally with the expectation they behave as well or better than RL becade that my reputation/accounts that's on the line and they're learning not to be cod kids that grow up into those f word this n word that sub humans that make me avoid TS like the plague.

As far as kids an games I've had my own PC since I was 8 in 1986, a good metabolism goes a long way, lol.

• Like 1