Dagwood

BMB clan flashbang wipe

Joined the BMB clan server on Friday with two friends. I was in Kamyshovo where my two partners had recently been killed. One spawned in solichny and the other spawned in elektro.

A server message warned us that elektro was a pvp zone, and the 8 BMB clan members online gave us a destination. My buddy in elektro encountered their clan and played friendly. My other friend met me in kamyshovo where I lent him a silenced CR75 and a flashbang grenade. He made his way to the church in elektro where they were gathering, and I infiltrated the town along the coast.

My two friends were drunkenly distracting the BMB clan in the church while I waited in a nearby building. Chris threw his flashbang and I began my suicide run. I approached from the SW, spotting two geared players charging the front door. I flanked in beside them, killing them both with two long bursts from my M4 as they fired into the church with AKMs.

Upon breaching the door, I found carnage. Marshall had killed one player with his sledge hammer, and Chris had shot another during the opening seconds of the ambush. Both Chris and Marshall were dead.

A girl inside the church proclaimed "what a couple of idiots."

My heart pounding and my voice shaking, I replied "who's the idiot now!"

I fired into the two player standing in the center of the church, sending them running for over, streaming blood.

I came under M4 fire, and ran for the eastern side of the church. When I rounded the corner, a full SMERSH ghillie ran into the bush hugging the side of the church. I frantically hosed him down as I continued to back step along the eastern side of the church. He fell, and I was hit with M4 fire for the second time.

I ran south, two zombies hot on my trail. Upon reaching the train tracks I was hit a 3rd time, rounded the corner, dug in, and killed my pursuer as I fell unconscious.

While this was going on, both Chris and Marshall spawned in elektro, and charged back in to assist me.

When I respawned, I was immediately kicked and then banned. Chris retrieved a shotgun and killed 3 more before being killed and subsequently banned. Marshall retrieved a Smersh vest from my final victim, an M4, and several duped protector cases full of frags and 5.56 rounds.

All in all, a very enjoyable encounter, made only sweeter by my ban from the server.

good story. would read again!  :)

If you were banned for killing the owners, isn't that server abuse and shouldn't you officially report the server for such a thing?

When I rounded the corner, a full SMERSH ghillie ran into the bush hugging the side of the church. I frantically hosed him down as I continued to back step along the eastern side of the church. He fell, and I was hit with M4 fire for the second time.

those smersh ghillie´s are so uber mann .  GG BRO for killing one of those pesky killing maschienes!

Cool story. nothing better than a bit of action in Elektro. Also report the server, I'm sick of these clans renting servers and using them to cheat.

Nah. I won't report them. I'd rather have them on a server I can't join. Plus I have no video evidence so the server hosting company won't step in.

Cool story. nothing better than a bit of action in Elektro. Also report the server, I'm sick of these clans renting servers and using them to cheat.

Thats not good, coming from a squad of guys we avoid banning because we want to introduce more game play.

If its private, that still isnt a good excuse to ban anyone for playing a good game. You did well. I would be more inclined to recruit you then ban you to be honest.

and your sure you didnt do anything to warrent a reason to be banned just to come here and rub it in?

I'm actually not all that impressed. It was a surprise attack hinging on lies and deception, and in the end your whole squad died. Without the metagaming move of returning to your body, you essentially lost everything. Not to mention it didn't sound all that we'll planned out. Total surprise was on your side, but not superior positioning or tactical planning. A lucky failure at best, by my reckoning. Not worth bragging about.

Does that man you should be banned? Absolutely not, and hope the offenders lose their server.

I'm actually not all that impressed. It was a surprise attack hinging on lies and deception, and in the end your whole squad died. Without the metagaming move of returning to your body, you essentially lost everything. Not to mention it didn't sound all that we'll planned out. Total surprise was on your side, but not superior positioning or tactical planning. A lucky failure at best, by my reckoning. Not worth bragging about.

Does that man you should be banned? Absolutely not, and hope the offenders lose their server.

Well considering Marshall was plastered drunk and we took on a squad of 8, I'm pretty happy with how it played out. 2 fresh spawns and one geared player against 8 highly armed players in a fortified position? Oh pray tell me how we could been more tactical!

Well considering Marshall was plastered drunk and we took on a squad of 8, I'm pretty happy with how it played out. 2 fresh spawns and one geared player against 8 highly armed players in a fortified position? Oh pray tell me how we could been more tactical!

kill them all at once while pretending to be friendly in under a second by removing your pants and yelling admiral akbar over voice chat while unpinning a grenade

• Like 2

kill them all at once while pretending to be friendly in under a second by removing your pants and yelling admiral akbar over voice chat while unpinning a grenade

That's a good point...

I was just hacked on the BMB Server.  7:15-7:20pm MST.  Was by Vybor military base and was looking out on a field.  I was laying prone and all of a sudden a blue truck appeared out of nowhere.  Not moving just like it spawned then it disappeared again.  Then i see a guy run out of an area to the left of where the truck spawned and just start shooting at me.  Totally never could have seen me.  My IGN was Boris Svenson and I hope that helps to get them banned!  My buddy was killed just moments after by the same guy.  His IGN is 42|Deathhusky.

Edited by SgtOpt

I was just hacked on the BMB Server. 7:15-7:20pm MST. Was by Vybor military base and was looking out on a field. I was laying prone and all of a sudden a blue truck appeared out of nowhere. Not moving just like it spawned then it disappeared again. Then i see a guy run out of an area to the left of where the truck spawned and just start shooting at me. Totally never could have seen me. My IGN was Boris Svenson and I hope that helps to get them banned! My buddy was killed just moments after by the same guy. His IGN is 42|Deathhusky.

BMB here, sending to the server admin, we'll get em banned.

Edit: yup he's banned, banned him right after it happened, he switched name to sgtdeath, he was doing the exact same thing. One of out members could have sworn he saw a truck appear an dissappear, and he also killed one of our members in the vybor base.

Edited by ElFoXxX
  • Like 1