Sign in to follow this  
qwer4790

Just found a mi8 with large amount of loots..

I've found hundreds of heli crash cites in a pre-off server since VS3 was in game. Finding a UH-80 crash cite usually means tons of gears and M4, however mi-8 crash cite is extremly baren. But something strange happened just now, I just found a mi-8 near Bor and..wtf..I can't believe it : 2 green balaclva, 1 ammo box, 1 pm73, 1 TTsKo jacket and 1 military tent!! So is this the true face of mi-8 crash cite?

its been a while since i saw one. but im always on the coast so...

I've often found that the Mi-8 sites are more of a craps shoot than anything. I've found several after server restarts without a single piece of loot but then find another with ammo boxes, clothing, pistols and a Steyr Aug or another weapon. I always assumed it has been looted already but then I started to notice this was happening on freshly restarted servers too

Nice find I've seen this happen to me and my buddy's found a mi8 crash and found an ammo box pm 73 ran mag(this was before the rak and mags spawned in prison island) and a bunch of tsko.

I've found some crash sites....even some new ones and found nothing at the site. Maybe someday.

There are two different MI-8 Crash Sites. 

One is rusted out and the other actually has black and green paint that is fairly visable. 

I found that those are the ones that have the best loot. 

MI8 spawning good loot? What is dis

MI8 spawning ammo box? What is dis

Those only spawn at american ones.

Haven't found a static crash site since they removed the one by Rify

They are pretty common.

I've often found that the Mi-8 sites are more of a craps shoot than anything. I've found several after server restarts without a single piece of loot but then find another with ammo boxes, clothing, pistols and a Steyr Aug or another weapon. I always assumed it has been looted already but then I started to notice this was happening on freshly restarted servers too

THIS EXACTLY   !

i never ever found somthing usefull on a russian crash site 

Most of the crash sites that I've found up to yet haven't been that good. The best one I found had an ammo box and an FNX with a red dot sight and a mag.

Found 3 more crash sites today after server resets, 2 mi-8 had absolutely nothing, no clothing, no weapons and no ammo but the other crash was the uh1y and it had 2 m4's, a Steyr Aug, 2 20 round mags, a 60 round mag, a red dot optic, an acog sight, SMERSH vest and an fnx45 with a red dot sight.

I found the 2 Mi-8 sights at the NWAF, one near tents and the other was on the south end near the ATC tower. The american crash site was near Kamenka and I was the only one on at the time, it was early this morning before I had to go to work. Hopefully they can get the loot distribution set correctly soon, oh this was a private hive non persistent server

I've found hundreds of heli crash cites in a pre-off server since VS3 was in game. Finding a UH-80 crash cite usually means tons of gears and M4, however mi-8 crash cite is extremly baren. But something strange happened just now, I just found a mi-8 near Bor and..wtf..I can't believe it : 2 green balaclva, 1 ammo box, 1 pm73, 1 TTsKo jacket and 1 military tent!! So is this the true face of mi-8 crash cite?

Grats on your awsome loot haul!