Munson_fry (DayZ)

accuracy improvemnt through bipod

how mucht does the bipod improve accuracy on the akm ( everything pristine ) 

GEWS where are u in my hour of need.! :D

I might do a bit of testing on this with my M4 later on - between pristine MP guard and RIS/bipod (although the bipod improvement only used to work if you were prone).

There also used to be a set of published numbers which set out the dispersion improvement, and I'll see if I can find that too. But ofc that would have referred to earlier patches, before the bipod was taken out of the game (0.48?) and then reintroduced in 0.54.

tried it on ak101 & ak74... since the bipod never visualy deploys i take it i get no swing reduction. I tried deploying the bipod in all stances.

I really cant say i noticed anything. Gun looks mean tho :)

Edited by halp

I just take bipods because it looks cool.

1JdlPA3.jpg

it does quite a lot, heres a graph https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Fw8hSVGHOwQ5WLVtQQQPZlolnWMviIopSVlSVRNb-Yg/edit#gid=0

btw attachment quality doesn't affect any stats at the moment as far as i know.

just realized that this graph doesn't mention the bipod, but if you're laying down and have it deployed then it helps accuracy a lot. the m4 is more accurate than the mosin

Edited by ANQ

The graph says it works off best possible accuracy acchievable although it doesn't say how to go about this (eg: m4 does not list bipod as best attachment just magpull grip and stock).

Graph lists m4's dispersion at 0.11 while mosin is 0.05 meaning the mosin should have a much tighter grouping than the m4 at max accuracy via ??

where is gews 

GUNS GUNS GUNS 

normally gews shows up and enlightens us with cool nuber stuff he pulled out of the game  :)  :beans: