johndstill@gmail.com

Chernarus Quarantine Force {CQF}

Hey, Jony !

Are you sure your members do not use cheats and bugs of the game?

Yes, we keep a close eye on our members and any that we find doing it are kicked quickly.

Is your home server a CQF server or it it US 238?

Don't know who did it, but I just got killed on US20 by a sniper. I had just parked my Kawasaki by a deer stand just north of Stary in the fields looking for mags for my new gun.. boom headshot! No warning just a single bullet. Having 12000 blood and an Alice half full with cooked meat meant nothing, I was dead in an instant.

I had some great fun on that bike while it lasted, mostly running around finding Heli crash sites. It was my first vehicle find that was in a shed somewhere near Novy Lug :)

Would just like to say nice shot whoever you are.. and enjoy the spoils! Also, on my travels on said bike I found some treasures.. If anyone wants an ATV (needs repairs) go to Black Lake, its situated in the part where the cove is next to a big stone. There is also a boat needing fuel along the coast north of Berezino, stick to the coastline and you cant miss it :)

Yes, we keep a close eye on our members and any that we find doing it are kicked quickly.

I have another information for you.

At least two of your clan members are using a DayZ bugs.

And at least nine of your clan members know about this and were present at this action, they all in different ranks.

Plus at least 1 your sergant. Apparently, you have a problem with the subordination. Since you were not informed from your sergeant,

which I let ​​it known yesterday. Or your clan always uses bugs and it a common thing.

Edited by 2006

I have another information for you.

At least two of your clan members are using a DayZ bugs.

And at least nine of your clan members know about this and were present at this action, they all in different ranks.

Plus at least 1 your sergant. Apparently, you have a problem with the subordination. Since you were not informed from your sergeant,

which I let ​​it known yesterday. Or your clan always uses bugs and it a common thing.

If you could PM me their names and the bugs, I would appreciate it.

Ok.

For 2 days I am well acquainted with your kids.

EightEmperor - wallhack.

Toxiic - gotmode bug.

Mad Venegance - gotmode bug.

E.t.c.

They hada lot of companions in the game and in teamspeak at that time, so I think that all who was with them in the channel - the same bugusers.

I'll send you a couple of pictures in pm.

Edited by 2006

Tonight I'm going to try hopping on one of these servers to check it out. I don't roleplay very well, but I'm interested in a server where the hotspots are more than deathmatch arenas. I'm just looking for a place where player interaction doesn't always mean shots fired. The number of PVP'ers is starting to make me despise bandits for the wrong reason (Bandits add tension, that makes it more fun, but so many PVP'ers just turn it into Call of Duty).

Figured I'd share my experience thus far. I logged onto US21 last night, it was pitch black and only around 10-15 players on the server, I headed north, dropping zombies with my M14 AIM and NVG's along the way. No player interactions but given the circumstances I wouldn't exactly have expected any despite the ruckus I was causing.

I logged into US20 tonight, daylight and rain, 30+ players on the server, a few of which had CQF tags. I continued north without much in the way of stealth, again dropping zombies along the way. I picked up some aggro in Krasnostav and began heading toward the airfield when I was shot at from what I'm guessing was a sniper and/or assault rifles. Zig-zagging toward the trees caused them to waste several rounds before crippling me, then the zombies caught up but I'm not sure if the finishing blow was a bullet or the undead.

I certainly respect bandits preying on high value targets (I had pretty much everything, including NVGs, rangefinder, GPS and a ton of ammo for my M14) but I was still hoping for a chance to meet some friendlies.

I'm going to respawn later tonight and hang around the coastal cities to see if the banditry was a stroke of bad luck or if this is just another deathmatch server. EDIT: Or not http://dayzmod.com/f...aracter +create can't get back into your servers (US20 or US21)

Edited by Sticky Ninjaz

Ok.

For 2 days I am well acquainted with your kids.

EightEmperor - wallhack.

Toxiic - gotmode bug.

Mad Venegance - gotmode bug.

E.t.c.

They hada lot of companions in the game and in teamspeak at that time, so I think that all who was with them in the channel - the same bugusers.

I'll send you a couple of pictures in pm.

Yes please send me a PM and as far as I know there are no such hacks as "wallhacks" in ArmA, but I will investigate. I would caution you to not throw accusations around as I have my people keep an eye on more junior members. Please provide me solid and justifiable proof and I can deal with the situation. I would also caution you to learn about hacks, as the godmode bug you have described is not a godmode hack, its a bug ingame when a player is killed.

Cheers,

Johnny

Would think about joining just can't be on all the time if thats a problem..works nights so sleep during day

Time doesn't matter, just get on when you can, we always have people on

Figured I'd share my experience thus far. I logged onto US21 last night, it was pitch black and only around 10-15 players on the server, I headed north, dropping zombies with my M14 AIM and NVG's along the way. No player interactions but given the circumstances I wouldn't exactly have expected any despite the ruckus I was causing.

I logged into US20 tonight, daylight and rain, 30+ players on the server, a few of which had CQF tags. I continued north without much in the way of stealth, again dropping zombies along the way. I picked up some aggro in Krasnostav and began heading toward the airfield when I was shot at from what I'm guessing was a sniper and/or assault rifles. Zig-zagging toward the trees caused them to waste several rounds before crippling me, then the zombies caught up but I'm not sure if the finishing blow was a bullet or the undead.

I certainly respect bandits preying on high value targets (I had pretty much everything, including NVGs, rangefinder, GPS and a ton of ammo for my M14) but I was still hoping for a chance to meet some friendlies. I'm going to respawn later tonight and hang around the coastal cities to see if the banditry was a stroke of bad luck or if this is just another deathmatch server.

Hey buddy,

We generally keep to the north, come up north and we can help you out :)

Johnny

So this evening, we infiltrated and attacked CQF on US366. We had multiple scouts reporting the positions of their players, and squad of 5-6 guys in the main assault force.

You will see, from some of my previous videos - that I've hit CQF previously - and on each time I have not used any tactics that are considered against the 'rules' of DayZ. I have not received any explanation, or reason as to why I was being removed from their server repeatedly.

We originally set up to ambush them at Starry Sobor, logging in to their server several miles to the North and then infiltrating Starry with our group of 6-8 players.

As we approached however, they jumped in a Ural, and relocated over to the Northwest Airfield (South Barracks). We repositioned, moving over to the Airfield to engage them. Again, as we approached, they decided that they were too concerned with the number of neutrals on the server (CQF numbered 32+ out of a server of 40), and so they pulled out, narrowly passing us in their Ural truck.

Our scouts reported that they had relocated to Kabanino in order to refuel, prior to heading to Starry Sobor. With us being incredibly close to their position, we closed in on the North side of Kabanino and, despite several of our guys pulling aggro due to the proximity of us to the zombies, they failed to notice our positions.

The Go Call was signalled, and one of our players opened up with a Grenade Launcher, pummelling 2 Grenades into the Ural, which promptly exploded - killing 2x CQF. Over the next 20 minutes, we hunted down and killed another 3-4 CQF in the town, suffering no losses (but several wounds) in return.

At this point, they started kicking the non-CQF Tagged players within the server.

They restarted the server a second time, and upon attempting to rejoin after this I found myself kicked repeatedly, with no explanation or evidence given. Darand, also a member of our squad, was also repeatedly kicked, along with more non-CQF tagged players on the server.

I said nothing in chat throughout this whole encounter, I did not Ghost, my client crashed once midway through the encounter after my device driver crashed, and I logged back in at the absolute same position. The only way for me to successfully rejoin the server without getting kicked by the madmin running it was by assuming CQF Tags myself.

Witnesses to this include Timber, Darand, Tinkeng, MonkeySphere and Cedarbear.

This kind of blatent admin abuse needs to stop. Restarting a server once we have killed your squad, so that we don't have the ability to loot, is complete bullshit. This isn't mentioning the fact that, up until today - one of CQF's other servers (US21) has been resetting to night time each and every time the server restarted. Over the last week, I've checked US21 every 2-3 hours, and on each and every occasion (up until today), it was nighttime on the server.

Edited by Izmak

Hey buddy,

We generally keep to the north, come up north and we can help you out :)

Johnny

In that case kep an eye out for some well armed bandits, in the north-east, last seen at the NE airfield about 2 hours ago.

If I can find a compass on the coast without getting pk'ed I'll try heading north again, provided I find a way to get back onto your server.

This kind of blatent admin abuse needs to stop. Restarting a server once we have killed your squad, so that we don't have the ability to loot, is complete bullshit. This isn't mentioning the fact that, up until today - one of CQF's other servers (US21) has been resetting to night time each and every time the server restarted. Over the last week, I've checked US21 every 2-3 hours, and on each and every occasion (up until today), it was nighttime on the server.

Hello,

366 is not a CQF official server, so I cannot weigh in on that for you. As for being night time, our time changer was bugged and I reset it yesterday. However, I would caution you to throw around accusations as I cautioned my guys to do the same, because I was told by 5-6 guys that there were far more than 2 grenades and ghosting was happening. But I cannot do anything as I cannot admin the server and I do not have proof.

Johnny

Hello,

366 is not a CQF official server, so I cannot weigh in on that for you. As for being night time, our time changer was bugged and I reset it yesterday. However, I would caution you to throw around accusations as I cautioned my guys to do the same, because I was told by 5-6 guys that there were far more than 2 grenades and ghosting was happening. But I cannot do anything as I cannot admin the server and I do not have proof.

Johnny

There was indeed more than 2 Grenades, I simply highlighted the two that started the main encounter.

I myself had 3 Grenades on me. We had more than a couple between the other members of our squad, and the guy with the Grenade launcher had 4 HE Grenades in total.

With regards to ghosting, those accusations have absolutely no basis whatsoever. Having ~6-8 guys total, 2 scouting and providing intel around the town, and 4-6 guys in our main squad is what resulted in the CQF squad being killed.

Whilst I understand that it may not be an 'official' CQF Server, it is a server whereby CQF are admins. At the time of me being chainkicked, the only players on the server were either in CQF, or in our Squad. You can see that in the video I posted previously.

Edited by Izmak

So you guys ghost us, Fake we are hacking if 2006 is with you, Apparently stalk us for about 1 hour when we travel about 50km from the stated points you see us, Then you kill us with a grenade thing and fire close to 20-25 rounds. Then we kick you for ghosting which is not illegal to kick, then you bitch here. Maybe fix your minds.

I got notified about this thread.

Ghosting is not a valid kick or ban reason for the reasons seen in this thread. People get accused of ghosting and it's hard to police it.

We are however thinking of good ways to make it harder to actively ghost in behind someone (see my thread about game mecahnic prevention of ghosting in suggestions).

Ghosting is also hard to define. Would it be considered ghosting if a group of player switch server where they have their car, travel to another place to see if they can find hostiles?

If that is considered ghosting, then would it not be considered ghosting to switch server to fetch weapons from hidden tents among different clan/group owned servers?

• Like 4

So you guys ghost us, Fake we are hacking if 2006 is with you, Apparently stalk us for about 1 hour when we travel about 50km from the stated points you see us, Then you kill us with a grenade thing and fire close to 20-25 rounds. Then we kick you for ghosting which is not illegal to kick, then you bitch here. Maybe fix your minds.

Please feel free to point out where in my report am I incorrect (note, I am not - everything posted is perfectly and entirely accurate).

Stalking another group is not a violation of the rules of the game, nor is it something that you are allowed to kick (or ban) for. You as the admin of that server should understand this. If you cannot, then your server should not be connected to the HIVE.

You were not ghosted, you were careless and ended up being massively outplayed, and then started kicking people in order to try and save your shit.

Edited by Izmak

Hey Guys,

While I appreciate people getting sorted out, I would appreciate it not happening here. This isn't a complaint thread, this is a thread for recruitment

Regards

Johnny

Hey! I might be interested to join in the fun. I'm 30(today, wooohooo!), quite new to the game and friendly! I tried joining the TS server today but it said invalid password and all the servers you state as home servers are down :( I'll try again later!

Lol, they get owned and start spam kicking. Pretty sure it's been a wide known fact for a long time that you are not to kick any player for any reason other than malicious threats and/or racism. Facepalm.

Yes please send me a PM and as far as I know there are no such hacks as "wallhacks" in ArmA, but I will investigate. I would caution you to not throw accusations around as I have my people keep an eye on more junior members. Please provide me solid and justifiable proof and I can deal with the situation. I would also caution you to learn about hacks, as the godmode bug you have described is not a godmode hack, its a bug ingame when a player is killed.

Cheers,

Johnny

It is not game error - the game properly processes the data.

I kill him when he run through lot of zombies on NW and they not see him. I shot 3 time. First time he run out in lobby. I think he has about 500 health points bleeding. He return back and die oneself. After 20 seconds he respawn on his body. I helped him to die.The third time I picked up the phone and made a shot i send you.

After that I had to crawl out, as he was not one (in my experience you have from 3 to 8 people usually on NW) and his friends began to worry.

I'm certainly glad that you do not know anything about the Hacks

But as commander you must know it.

At the moment there is a possibility nearly a legal way to make yourself in godmod.(ghost in other words)

There are also exploits allowing to show in real time everything that is on the server - machines, people, etc.

If you do not know - ask your clanmembers.

They know EXACTLY.

I'm going to ignore the accusations and trash-talk between clans and continue to post my experience on these servers (I know it's a recruitment thread, but I feel sharing my findings will better help fellow survivors determine the level of hostility on your servers).

I managed to get back into US20 (I was getting some bugs but after a smoke break it seemed to work fine). Respawned outside of Elektro and while looting the industrial district I witnessed a lone survivor climbing a ladder up a smoke stack. I approached and asked if he was friendly as well as stating that I was unarmed, his reaction was to look down from the crows nest and loose a makarov mag in my direction. I quickly dashed to the base of the smoke stack where he could not see me, again stated I was friendly and told him I would leave the area, after which I began running away. A moment passed where I thought he would let me go, but then another mag's worth of makarov ammo was unleashed in my general direction, either he was a terrible shot or he succeeded in scaring me away, because i escaped unharmed.

On my way out of Elektro I saw several player and zombie bodies in the streets, but heard no more shots, with at least one hostile player in the city I did not feel that I had time to thoroughly loot the city, however I picked up a tent and an AKM with one mag in the grocery store. I headed north and made it to Staroye, while looting the barns I discovered some more zombie bodies, having dispatched a few zombies myself with the all too loud AKM I figured anyone in the area knew I was here. I took a chance and stood in the open while asking if there were friendlies nearby, a while passed with no reply, whoever dropped the zombies had either left (possibly at the sound of my gunshots) or was hunting me. I decided it was time to move on and continued north, but before much longer I realized the time and decide to log off for the night.

Hopefully tonight I encounter some friendlies as I continue my trek north. I don't have much use for the tent, so I'd be willing to trade for supplies if bandits don't get their hands on it first.

I'm to go ahead and weigh on on you're (Izmark) comment about "Having ~6-8 guys total, 2 scouting and providing intel around the town, and 4-6 guys in our main squad is what resulted in the CQF squad being killed." I was watching people who where on the server. At no moment during this encounter where there more than 4 "none CQF" players on this server. I am not saying only CQF is allowed on that server I'm just saying that There could not be more than 4 of during this Firefight. As for what happen when i died i was in the lobby watching People Join/leave. There were a few of you that had been join and leaving the server. (this was before the kicking began). I do have screenshots however I know a screenshot is not enough edivance to prove you/squad were ghosting. I'm just stating what I saw.