acanofcoke@hotmail.com

New server and I can't use/see it

provisioning usually takes between 2 hours to 24 hours never really seen it take this long, it may be they have ran out of stock in the datacenter in your chosen location. no one here can really help you out its between you and the gsp. i have no experience with multiplay as a hoster only Vilayer and Fragnet.

personally i would consider swapping before the cool off period is over  

They've told me "The dev that handles whitelisting was out today so hopefully we will see these sorted tomorrow."

and "The member of the DayZ development team that handles in the in-game whitelist has been out of the office for a few days. This has led to us having a small build up of new services which are not yet whitelisted."

is this bollards?

Sounds strange to me. Personally I steer clear of Multiplay on a general basis, don't like having to pay extra in order to have a server name that doesn't start with "Multiplay".. They are only cheapest until you add the extra charges they want for normal service.

is this bollards?

I've passed the question on to the powers that be, will get back to you here when/if I get an answer.

But keep in mind that it is Sunday.

DNS doesn't always get updated right away you have to speak to the server ops and our networking dev here sometimes.

They've told me "The dev that handles whitelisting was out today so hopefully we will see these sorted tomorrow."

and "The member of the DayZ development team that handles in the in-game whitelist has been out of the office for a few days. This has led to us having a small build up of new services which are not yet whitelisted."

is this bollards?

Ah,

I'm certain it means that someone at BI has to allow new servers access to the hive.

Klunt, did you get it sorted? I have yet to get a reply from upstairs.

• Like 1

I experienced a similar issue when Vilayer had to change our node for our public server. There was a week long period where we could log on remotely but didn't propagate the public list because BI hadn't whitelisted us, this was about the same time you had your issue, so I presume that Multiplay wasn't giving you a load this time.

• Like 1

I've been away till this very minute. Iv'e not tried it but people seem to be playing on it so I guess it's working. 

That's good to hear, let's all pretend it was my doing.

You have an excellent avatar and name, by the way. I not afraid to say that I'm a fan. Would you mind telling me just what the hell it is?

That's good to hear, let's all pretend it was my doing.

You have an excellent avatar and name, by the way. I not afraid to say that I'm a fan. Would you mind telling me just what the hell it is?

Klunt <----I'm a very big Ricky Gervais fan. I made up the bumskrint bit

Klunt <----I'm a very big Ricky Gervais fan. I made up the bumskrint bit

I was not aware of this, seems I have some reading to do.

Thanks.