Sign in to follow this  
venkman302

Chainsaws!

Hello all,

A few patches ago the notes included chainsaws. What a COOL concept.  I have not found one ever.  

Have any of you found one?  Where?  This is such a cool idea that I'm looking forward to and it seems like they aren't even in the game.

Please share!!

• Like 1

Not spawning in. 53 along with suppressors hunting knives and a few other items.

May be back in. 54

• Like 1

Not spawning in. 53 along with suppressors hunting knives and a few other items.

May be back in. 54

is there a reason for that? are these items being changed currently or something? 

• Like 1

is there a reason for that? are these items being changed currently or something?

Most likely a glitch.. Happens when they tweak spawn points sometimes.

I remember there was a time when heli sites stopped spawning the patch after they first introduced em.

I heard reports of people finding suppressors and ballistic vests on 54 so we get those at least

• Like 1

Did they add chainsaws?  I thought they just showed them off in one of the Status Reports but said they weren't quite ready yet?

• Like 1

Did they add chainsaws?  I thought they just showed them off in one of the Status Reports but said they weren't quite ready yet?

They added chainsaws in an experimental update, but there were problems with it :P

• Like 1

There was chainsaws but they just dissapered devs know about it and they added back a couple lost items into .54 among them.

1.mp5k buttstock

2.mp5 rius

3.pistol suppreser

4.hunting knife(the only melee weapon from .52 sighted again)

5.the long awaited ATLAS BIPOD its back.

There might be more but those are all that I know of.

they are bringing back bipods???? 

ill get me some popcorn and a lifeboat,

because i see a floodlwave of tears incomming!

Edited by Munson_fry

There was chainsaws but they just dissapered devs know about it and they added back a couple lost items into .54 among them.

1.mp5k buttstock

2.mp5 rius

3.pistol suppreser

4.hunting knife(the only melee weapon from .52 sighted again)

5.the long awaited ATLAS BIPOD its back.

There might be more but those are all that I know of.

My reply below - I"m a tard and apparently can't quote properly haha. ----------------

How do you know that the devs are "aware of this" regarding chainsaws?  I would LOVE me some chainsaws and I can't believe more people aren't bummed about their disappearance and also EXCITED to have them back in!??!?!

Edited by venkman302

someone created a bug report about missing items and a devs responded to it and well they did some good stuff bipod is back buttstock is back I was also watching a video of the new gun and this guy had cleaver maybe that's back in.

someone created a bug report about missing items and a devs responded to it and well they did some good stuff bipod is back buttstock is back I was also watching a video of the new gun and this guy had cleaver maybe that's back in.

cleaver is back in. i've seen the trumpet .22 and it's very nice. disassembled takes 2x3 (6) slots

the ballistic vest is 3x2 (6) and weighs 12kg. 

the pouches are not in the game yet. 

Edited by Wookieenoob

cleaver is back in. i've seen the trumpet .22 and it's very nice. disassembled takes 2x3 (6) slots

the ballistic vest is 3x2 (6) and weighs 12kg.

the pouches are not in the game yet.

the pouches are in game there just very rare like pso1 scope rare,high cap vest rare, or flashbang rare. We still need the joeyx sunglass, green paramedic pants/jacket, crushed cans, prison uniform, chainsaw, and a few more things I can't remember.

Bumping this thread out of curiosity.

the pouches are in game there just very rare like pso1 scope rare,high cap vest rare, or flashbang rare. We still need the joeyx sunglass, green paramedic pants/jacket, crushed cans, prison uniform, chainsaw, and a few more things I can't remember.

Is there an existing feedback ticket for this? I'd love to contribute to it and reach out to the devs about some of these items.

Bumping this thread out of curiosity.

Is there an existing feedback ticket for this? I'd love to contribute to it and reach out to the devs about some of these items.

there is let me find the thread its in I'll bump it. Edit found it the thread is called rarest loot Ingame expreinced looters. Check in the thread there should he a link to the report but it's outdated it'll be cool if someone can update it. Edited by DaNic2553
  • Like 1