Sign in to follow this  
lucianpin

The more energized you are the less weapon sway, true?

The more energized you are the less weapon sway. Is this true?

I know that you can rise the energy level even more after "energized" status is displayed. I think that when you are very well energized you can run longer distances and the weapon sway is still very small after run. Am I wrong or there is a connection between how fast you start to be tired and the energy level. Is this implemented?

No. No connection whatsoever. Unless it's been secretly added, but in my 650 hours of play I have not noticed this or seen it in a yt video.

I do would like to see that ig though ;).

The weapon sway is connected to how tired you are from running.
This video will give a bit more information about it, as far as I know it's still valid for the current patch of Dayz.
(The start time shows how the hunger status does not affect your breath (tiredness, exhaustion))

http://youtu.be/VVrlySaqG5U?t=3m56s

• Like 2

Also just to let you guys know, no matter how your weapon sway got bad you can always apply a split or take morphine and your sway will go away. Even if you don't need a splint and it doesn't make any sense.

Also just to let you guys know, no matter how your weapon sway got bad you can always apply a split or take morphine and your sway will go away. Even if you don't need a splint and it doesn't make any sense.

This sounds like a bug.

nevertheless he is right. your character gets a certain ammount of injuries after time(remember all those hits that didnt make you bleed?yup...) which you do not see in the "tab" screen.

Sometimes I drink a soda or two and have less sway or maybe I stand still for a min maybe that's how but i guess drinking soda is getting more energy.

Sometimes I drink a soda or two and have less sway or maybe I stand still for a min maybe that's how but i guess drinking soda is getting more energy.

The time it takes you to drink is probably enough to settle your aim.