Dannyleeparker

Sporter.22

Since the new update I haven not once seen a sporter.22 my favourite gun I really wanna find one has anyone found a sporter since the new update if yes or no please leave a reply im a new member to the forum :)

Mostly every (gun) building I can think of and police stations are left with the sporter .22

Its random, but chances are going town to town will find 2 of these laying around somewhere. Also tons of ammo.

Hope that helps?

I saw one last night. They are pretty sweet, epically with the 30rd mag.

If only I could find both the gun and 30rd mag within the same play...i always seem to find knew or the other then find the latter after a few days

IMO the best place to find the .22 10 or 30 round mags is in the Piano House bottom floor shelves & the top of the staircase.  The other location I've picked them up is in the back of the wrecked small pickup truck which spawns odd mags like .22 30 rd, cr527 5 rd, 357 speedloaders, mosin and sks clips.

I can never find the mags for these. I think I've found one ever... isn't it the case the 22 mags only spawn in military locations? I always found it funny that it's so split up, it's a civilian gun, but the mags are only in military locations, yet the gun is never in military locations. Weirdness.

the mags are only in military locations

As far as military locations go, I have no idea if .22 mags spawn there or not as I generally avoid those hotspots.  I've had my 30 round for about a week (found in the Piano house) and I found a 10 round yesterday in one of those small wrecked pickup trucks.   I only started using sporter in .52 so I know the .22 mag spawn locations hasn't changed since then.

• Like 1

It's difrent with me I find all the mags and no guns ! I have the 4x10 round mag 6x30round mag omfg someone help me :(

I see them occasionally in two types of civilian houses.  

1) The old small log cabin (that has only one room)

2) and in the new 2 story cabin with the bar and attached workshop (sporter sometimes spawns in workshop)

I saw one last night. They are pretty sweet, epically with the 30rd mag.

They are indeed. Unfortunately having both the rifle and the mag at the same time is an insanely rare occurrence. I can count the number of times I have experienced that on one hand.

i found both gun and its mags in both military and civilian locations, they are like everywhere

Just be glad you aren't trying to get your hands on an M4 with all of its parts.

Your best bet of finding 30 round mags in 0.52 where at following locations :

- Small log houses that usually have guns inside.

- Piano houses (on the shelves)

- Police station gun rooms

- Police station roofs

- on top of hospital/office building roof or in their gun rooms (this was actually where i found my last 30 rnd mag, just hours before 0.53 hit ontop of office roof).

- Car graveyards near Berezino and south of Novo, or at car graveyard near Novy Sobor

- The car wreck near the big hangar at Kozlovka

I have only ever found 10 round mags at car wrecks, but i dont think they are all that usefull if you can find the 30 round mag just as easy at multiple locations.

Note 1 : I have actually found 30 round mags at all of those locations.

Note 2 : I have not used a sporter .22 in 0.53 stable, and i have not looked for one or its mag either

Note 3 : I have spent plenty of time in military areas in 0.53, and i have not seen a single 30 round sporter mag anywhere, so my guess is they still spawn in civilian areas like before. In some servers, the spawn rate and economy seems to be weird, and you will find repeaters etc inside long barracks, instead of the usual nothing or military loot, and i guess there is a chance of finding sporter gear there to. Mostly sporters and low tier weapons are there because somebody picked up an AK and dropped their stuff there before you came along. Good luck exiting the barracks...

The sporter 22 is a great gun to use when you are looting military areas with a lot of infected. You can take care of the Z's, while your parnter(s) loot the area. Its not verry good for pvp imho, unless you play first person and know how to shoot. Most people just tap away in 3PP and you can take a ton of .22 hits....

Edited by nillie

There like the civilian m4 basically semi auto rifle both american made

Not even close lol

I haven't seen a Blaze since the new patch.

I've found 1 and it was bottom floor shelves of the police station