Dayz Wannabe

I tried everything but its still corrupt

I have tried everything but its still corrupt so the other day i bought DayZ a bit late i know but still, i do all the installing step by step like run arma 2 then run arma 2 oa and finally install dayz. After all this i go on dayz commander on the install section and try to install epoch and all of that but my dayz says corrupt and when i try epoch and others they get a red triangle which says

cdn.dayz.st resolved to 185.2.137.60

system.Net.WebException: The remote server returned to an error: (404) Not Found.

at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()

at Dotjosh.Dayzcommander.App.Core.ModDownloader.DownloadAndExtract(Int64& totalDownloaded, Double totalSize)

at Dotjosh.DayzCommander.App.Core.ModVersionInstaller.InstallSync(ModVersion newVersion, ModVersionFile modVersionFile

Ok i just had to type that all out because it doesnt let me copy and paste so as i was saying does anyone know what this means i have done everything from putting all addons from arma 2 into arma 2 oa common to uninstalling reinstalling about 6 times and the dns flush nothing works please help

P.S. The only reason i bought this was for dayz so please helpTHanks :)

Commander is old and broken. Try dayz launcher.

Edit to add: This is also in the wrong section. Some might even say wrong forum.

Edited by creature

So i have just bought arma 2 and arma 2 oa to get dayz  and i know a tad late but still i have tried everything and nothing works and i mean nothing i have literally done every tutorial on youtube and everything. But because all of you are wizzes at dayz i was wondering if any of you knew how to sought the problem.

P.S. The only reason i bought them was to get dayz so i would appreciate it if you could help Thanks :)

post-226855-0-41574500-1424127193_thumb.

Edited by Dayz Wannabe

Merged and moved.

Just use the Steam launcher, the others are not supported. They won't work well, if at all.

• Like 1

Merged and moved.

Just use the Steam launcher, the others are not supported. They won't work well, if at all.

Launching dayz mod via steam is as broken as dayzcommander - I see admins suggest this regularly but I suspect thats just a token answer and perhaps they dont actually play dayz mod much less via steam

It says there are no servers or anything on that

Dayz Launcher IS what most people use - it is the most reliable way to play dayz mod

Steam launcher works with DayZMod, but of course you won't be able to join Epoch servers and such with it.

For Epoch support, go to the Epoch forums.