Sign in to follow this  
HaveADeath

Dayz needs more mask.

Ok so you know those really funny animal mask people wear. Well we need those in dayz get some really nice jiggly mechanics when you run with it on also.

some examples here.

D5574-1.jpg

Horse Mask in real life

Edited by HaveADeath
  • Like 3

Some of these I could work with, but some I just don't want to ever see...

Any mask that is "Horse" shaped (Zebras and the like too) I never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever want to see in the game, ever. Too many trolls and 8 year olds would be running around with them.

Just my opinion (Well... save the Unicorn mask considering I have that in Payday 2 and we just gotta keep the Payday train going... not that I want that Unicorn or anything... not at all)

• Like 1

Yes dayz needs to become barbie dress up.

I can already imagine the vitriol the dayz community would spew if they added silly masks like this though. I remember how mad they were at the pay day masks and how much they wanted them removed.

What they should add are these

Gas mask

Half ski mask

Leather mask (Craftable)

Improsived mask (Craftable)

Honestly I am against the animal masks, They are just silly

Mask out of human faces...

At first I thought that said feces, now that I read it again I'm not sure which is worse.

Edited by Steak and Potatoes
  • Like 1

Honestly I am against the animal masks, They are just silly

That's the whole point. You can choose to pick them up or not you don't have to wear them.

Yeah who would do something crazy with an in game item, like use it.

Lol, it's what they DO with the item that bothers me, if people weren't as immature with it, I'd be fine (Im not saying you need to be completely serious, that'd be no fun, I just don't want idiocy.)

This is just how I look at things cx

Lol, it's what they DO with the item that bothers me, if people weren't as immature with it, I'd be fine (Im not saying you need to be completely serious, that'd be no fun, I just don't want idiocy.)

The whole point is for fun your just looking at the bad side. You always have to keep in mind its just a game yeah there's moments where you put on your face paint and go try hard but there's also moments where you are just a fresh spawn and want to rush a fully geared guy with a horse mask on screaming neigh.

The whole point is for fun your just looking at the bad side. You always have to keep in mind its just a game yeah there's moments where you put on your face paint and go try hard but there's also moments where you are just a fresh spawn and want to rush a fully geared guy with a horse mask on screaming neigh.

Fair enough xD But if I ever see a horse-headed man he better be ready for some broken legs and handcuffs ;)

Yes because those same players aren't going to act immature without them? "Oh man I got to behave until they make a mask that allows me to act like a jackass". Get real.

• Like 1

Yes because those same players aren't going to act immature without them? "Oh man I got to behave until they make a mask that allows me to act like a jackass". Get real.

Woah, no need to get so hostile :P No, I get that, but sometimes people need an incentive to act a certain way, and this might be that for some people. 

I don't think many people in a real zombie apocalypse would run around wearing a unicorn mask. I don't see why it should be added to DayZ.

I don't think many people in a real zombie apocalypse would run around wearing a unicorn mask. I don't see why it should be added to DayZ.

Do you speak from experience? How many zombie apocalypses have happened where you can say what people will and will not do?

• Like 1

Do you speak from experience? How many zombie apocalypses have happened where you can say what people will and will not do?

Well, if I were in a zombie apocalypse, constantly fearing for my life and being wary of entering even a small town because of the zombies that surely had the town overrun, it wouldn't be my first instinct to put on a rubber unicorn mask while going on runs for supplies or moving from place to place. I assumed this was common sense to most people, but apparently it isn't.

Edited by Kirby12352

op, Im guessing you are a fan of "hotline miami" 

Personally, i think I would only like too maybe see the buffalo, pig and panda mask.. no horse heads they look to funny

Edited by liquidcactus

Well, if I were in a zombie apocalypse, constantly fearing for my life and being wary of entering even a small town because of the zombies that surely had the town overrun, it wouldn't be my first instinct to put on a rubber unicorn mask while going on runs for supplies or moving from place to place. I assumed this was common sense to most people, but apparently it isn't.

People go crazy from stress and do abnormal things. My first deployment, one of my buddies I knew since basic formed a weird habit of stealing pens and pencils from everywhere and anyone. After 7 months he had enough to fill two grocery bags. He called his wall locker his "Pencil Prison". Never did anything strange before but he really couldn't handle all the shit people are expected to take in a deployment. I could see people breaking down without the internet,law and order and other luxuries we take for granted.

Also:

obama-horse-head.jpg