hyerjohn

What System Would You Like Implemented

What System Would You Liked Added?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What System Would You Liked Added?

• Water boiling/disease
    • Cooking
    • Hunting
    • Loot Spawning
    • Motor Vehicles
    • Watercraft
    • Aircraft
    • Manual Vehicles
    • Other (Comment)

I'm just curious. What would you guys like to see in a finished state added in now?

Stamina and weight would be nice.

Tired of sprinting like a road bicycle.

• Like 4

I don't really like this poll considering our choices are limited down to just one. I want a ton of new things, most of which are planned one way or another, but even so, I don't like my options being limited >:l

Persistence

I voted disease since disease (or avoiding it) would be a primary objective in a survival situation. The game's not really a survival game until injury and disease become a more serious and constant threat.

More than anything right now it's a running simulator. Still have a long way to go but I'm being patient.

Persistent World Containers.

Scavenging loot from cupboards,fridges,wardrobes etc.

It will open the way for player personal storage and provide an incentive for barricading.

• Like 1

Voted disease but it's kind of a toss up for me. 

My top choices are:

-Water boiling/disease

-Stamina/weight system

-Hunting (w/ new animal AI)

-Cooking (this is getting better on exp.)

Edited by solodude23

Other.

Why isn't proper zombie AI on that list?

Edit: hmmm...  I guess that's not really a "system" of mechanics in the way you are suggesting.... I might change my vote.

Edit: changed my vote to Motor vehicles. Honestly I would most like to see more in-depth disease and illness implementation. I voted motor vehicles however because I believe that mechanic will have a deeper impact at making the game more playable. I am really looking forward to high level health management though.

Edited by WolfgangErikson

Persistent World Containers.

Scavenging loot from cupboards,fridges,wardrobes etc.

It will open the way for player personal storage and provide an incentive for barricading.

I don't want to hold down E and wait 10 seconds to loot a container like I do in WarZ/H1Z1.

Edited by Quackdot

I don't want to hold down E and wait 10 seconds to loot a container like I do in WarZ/H1Z1.

No dude,i mean simple stuff.

Like looting an apple from a refrigerator or a coat from a wardrobe.

It's kinda anti-climatic having to pick everything from the floor.

Realistically speaking,I assume accessing a container in DayZ would be done instantly.

The same way you access a tent.

• Like 1

I put "Hunting" - I know its there already but I want a powerful bow, maybe an upgraded one or something, and proper Animal AI mechanics where a hunt would be difficult, etc..

I think that animals such as bears and wolves, ie predators, would be nice, adds some danger elements to staying out in the woods for extended periods of time. Stealth aspects too, I would LOVE to be able to sneak past some zeds and players undetected, and if you're being chased by a horde you should be able to duck into one of those station Wagons in the rear and shut the door and wait for them to pass by, hiding under the cars would be nice too, garbage dumpsters, etc.

On the same side as the stealth, we need more crossbow like weapons, or maybe spawn in a few more instances of bolts/retrieve fired ones.