Sign in to follow this  
laptos24

Connection help! Please?!

So Yesterday I bought arma 2 and arma 2 operation arrowhead and installed the DayZ mod. It took all night to download and install so this morning I started up the games and was hoping to dive into DayZ. Well, no. I've been trying to play except I have a few problems; battleye client always loses connection after about 1 minute of game play, ping always randomly jumps upp and disconnects me after like 30 seconds (this happens if battleeye doesn't lose connection). I've tried checking my game cash and it tells me there was 1 prolem but it will fix it, never does. how can I play DayZ?! I would love some help, and if it could be in noob terms that would be greatly appreciated (this is my first ever pc game so im not familiar with many terms and file locations). Thanks!

Download DayZ Launcher and have it update the mod (Steam has been nothing but headaches for me with ANY ArmA game and mods). If you still have issues, post in the mod section of the forum and we'll get you sorted pretty quick.

Moved to correct place.

Hopefully you will find better luck here 

So Yesterday I bought arma 2 and arma 2 operation arrowhead and installed the DayZ mod. It took all night to download and install so this morning I started up the games and was hoping to dive into DayZ. Well, no. I've been trying to play except I have a few problems; battleye client always loses connection after about 1 minute of game play, ping always randomly jumps upp and disconnects me after like 30 seconds (this happens if battleeye doesn't lose connection). I've tried checking my game cash and it tells me there was 1 prolem but it will fix it, never does. how can I play DayZ?! I would love some help, and if it could be in noob terms that would be greatly appreciated (this is my first ever pc game so im not familiar with many terms and file locations). Thanks!