Sign in to follow this  
keeper23

The best way to play Dayz is...

Drunk!  Or at least drinking.  

(Disclaimer) Hey kids!  Don't do what I do.  You have a long life ahead of ya's.  Drunk, fat, and stupid is no way to go through life.

• Like 4

It'd be a little more fun to drink and play the game if your buddy wasn't also drunk, and waving a loaded pistol at you.

ask me how I know

• Like 1

... useless.

i mean my answer comes after your ... in the title, not that this topic is useless.

• Like 1

With a team

DayZ just isn't fun alone, there's no point to surviving great lengths and accomplishing great deeds if there is no one to share it with you.

Drunk. I tried this earlier tonight, tried to brain a guy with a hockey stick, he shot me, I lol'd.

Edited by Sacha

on a full server without any skiddies, if such a thing exists. The few times I have managed to play in high pop servers/areas and not have any hackers interfere have been the best times I've had on DayZ, regardless of the outcome.

Edited by Chzy

Well if you wake up with a headache and a broken monitor you are sure to know you ran into some skiddies that made you rage quit :)  (which sadly at this time is bound to happen)

Drunk!  Or at least drinking.  

(Disclaimer) Hey kids!  Don't do what I do.  You have a long life ahead of ya's.  Drunk, fat, and stupid is no way to go through life.

This post has so much unusualness that it is useful because it reminds me of how unuseful things can be.