Sign in to follow this  
JokersWarPig

I need some info about military tents and server maintenance

Last week me and my friends found a military tent at the International Airport, we have some stuff in it and I know you're supposed to clean it out before the server maintenance later tonight (tonight for me anyways). I've never had a tent before so maybe someone who has could help me out here

Will the tent only stay on a persistent server?

What time does the server maintenance actually begin?

Do you need to pick up the tent so it won't disappear or just the things inside of it?

You will need to pick up the tent and carry it as a backpack.

What i would like to know is: at what time does maintenance starts? (Specific gmt times wanted)

And what time is maintenance usually over?

Server maintenance is every Wednesday starting at 06:00 GMT for an expected 3 hours.

Edit - obviously, leaving it to the last second to pack your gear up is risky in the extreme.

Edit 2 - I just saw a more recent post that says it starts at 07:00 GMT.

Edited by krazypenguin

You will need to pick up the tent and carry it as a backpack.

What i would like to know is: at what time does maintenance starts? (Specific gmt times wanted)

And what time is maintenance usually over?

Wednesday maintenance is usually just that - maintenance on the servers and database as well as a persistence wipe (the persistance wipe does not affect items carried by characters).

As krazypenguin mentions; the wednesday maintenance is scheduled at 07:00 GMT.

Server maintenance is every Wednesday starting at 06:00 GMT for an expected 3 hours.

Edit - obviously, leaving it to the last second to pack your gear up is risky in the extreme.

Edit 2 - I just saw a more recent post that says it starts at 07:00 GMT.

Wednesday maintenance is usually just that - maintenance on the servers and database as well as a persistence wipe (the persistance wipe does not affect items carried by characters).

As krazypenguin mentions; the wednesday maintenance is scheduled at 07:00 GMT.

Thank you both for clearing this up.

@krazypenguin thank god im not that stupid. ;)

Picked my tent up at 2200gmt+1 on tuesday so had some hours to spare i see. :)

Sweet, good to know the actual times that they go down for maintenance. Thanks guy whose name is in pink!

In other news, I lost four military tents this week because I obviously can only carry one and I had five thrown down on a persistent server.