lrp1984

UK/EU Private Hive - 50 slots - (All Welcome, No Whitelist, Hackers Banned)

May I ask why your server restarts sometimes just 20mins after another restart happened?

I'm not sure. Lately there have more a few restarts by the host to correct issues with the loot spawning.

my beans are gone...

They were never your beans!

• Like 1

After our little issue with having a little too much night time has been resolved, we're back in our rightful place of number 1 on gametracker!

Come join the number one DayZ server in the world (according to GameTracker :P)

:beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :thumbsup:

• Like 1

We have a new ip! 109.169.60.45:2502

Edited by McTabish

Many thanks

Nick

Suspended, you have been warned more than once about creating new Topics by the Forum staff and McTabbish.

Suspended, you have been warned more than once about creating new Topics by the Forum staff and McTabbish.

I'm sorry for him. I've advised him to keep to this one topic. Some people need to be smacked over the side of the head.

IP address updated to 109.169.60.52:2602.

Thanks

Is this server still active?

Yes, it is. However the IP address was changed by the host without any notice, so it will have disappeared from everyones favorites and history. It will take a little time for people to find it again. The characters and hive is still the same though. The server reached 50/50 the first evening after the change of IP, however it is not quite as busy in the daytimes as it was, but like I said, people will start adding it back to favorites and will find it again.

Edited by McTabish
  • Like 1

Yes, it is. However the IP address was changed by the host without any notice, so it will have disappeared from everyones favorites and history. It will take a little time for people to find it again. The characters and hive is still the same though. The server reached 50/50 the first evening after the change of IP, however it is not quite as busy in the daytimes as it was, but like I said, people will start adding it back to favorites and will find it again.

Awesome, joined last night and there was about 20 people. Loving the Server so far.☺

Awesome, joined last night and there was about 20 people. Loving the Server so far.☺

It's back to being pretty busy again now.

We seem to be back up to our busy status and back in the top ten most popular servers on gametracker. Come and join us (before we change IP again!)

We're still always looking for new people to come and enjoy our server.